Can someone help me identify?

X2O Extreme... I've seen them... they are a basic eGo style kit, usually comes with one battery, two Ce4 cartomizers, lanyard and a "base" to stand it on... some even come with sample juices in the same kit. Locally, I've seen them $20-30.

According to what I've read on the kit, they are 1300mAh batteries, and they look suspiciously like a Kanger EVOD battery, based on the button-style and location.

As I stated, based on the look of the battery button, they're probably a clone/knock-off of a Kanger EVOD battery... no clue as to their reliability compared to the real-deal, but I'd say charge it, use it, and enjoy it :D

A quality battery is always a good starting point... and there are plenty of good kits out there. IMO, the best bang for the buck is a Kanger EVOD starter kit... comes with two batteries and two EVOD cartomizers (and charger). Batteries come in small (650mAh), medium (900/950mAh), and larger (1100mAh +), and also come in twist / spinners, which are variable Voltage (VV). Tanks are a matter of preference, but if you get good batteries from JoyeTech, KangerTech, or Vision... you'll just have to decide on what tank (or tanks) are best for you :D