Aspire Nautilus leaks

I don't know if this is normal or not but every few puffs I take off my Aspire Nautilus tank it ends up leaking a decent amount out the air flow hole. Is this normal or is there something wrong with my tank?

Coil may be loose. Tighten down well. If the coil is old wick may be deteriorated leading to heavy juice flow. Check that coil out

Coil may be loose. Tighten down well. If the coil is old wick may be deteriorated leading to heavy juice flow. Check that coil out

I just replaced the coil so that would make sense. It did do it a few times when it was fresh out the box though is that bad? Should I send it back?

Prob a coil issue more than a tank issue.

These things are not precision engineered. They have their issues. I have had bad coils right out of the pack although rare.

Try doing a thorough cleaning of threads, air holes. Reseat the coil. Dont forget to clean the battery as well as check your battery center post height.

The biggest factor in leaks of this nature is the coil. And it follows that since the battery post contacts the coil pin that tightening the tank too tight to the tank puts pressure on the coil possibly deforming or skewing it. Coil to base should be tight. Base to battrey should be finger tight only.