Best E-liquid for Smoke Tricks?

DAMN it only took two posts to derail this sucker. (not including OP)

I think that's a new record.

It's a not-so-hidden talent. Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week! :)

With a post like this, it's hard to resist. Seriously? First post and it's about wanting information for the "thickest smoke" and doing smoke tricks. Feh.

Sorry I said smoke, your right I should have said vapor.....and I said "trick' (oops) XD my bad.

I'm 18, but I don't see whats wrong with tricks..

Thought I found a nice forum. Guess not!

Yeah I'm not. I thought it was funny honestly.
I was just confused to why everyone seemed to think it was childish. I mean the vapor itself is beautiful and to be able to play with it makes it even better.

So phrasing everything correctly. May Someone answer their opinion to my question?

Edited by AngryWildMango

I understand. For us it is things like that that gets the FDA and other anti vapeing peoples panties ruffled and crying that vendors are marketing to kids, trying to make it cool like they did with cigarettes years ago.. So, it is kind of a sore spot for many at the moment. Its hard to understand why someone would want to have the habit and get hooked on nic. I started smoking as a kid when it wasn't looked on as it is today. You may want to consider the nic free juice. But that is just advice. :) Given a choice I would rather see someone vape than smoke.

Ah! Thanks for explanation, that does make sense. I have been thinking of switching to nicotine free liquid because I have never smoke before vaping.

If you never smoked I would definitely agree you may want to use zero nic. No sense in picking up an actual addiction to nicotine if you don't need to.

A high VG liquid will give you thicker, denser vapor. A 50/50 blend or anything higher in PG won't give you the vapor you are looking for, and it also dissipates quicker. Vape tricks are popular with the younger crowd of vapers. You can find plenty of vids on Instagram of some crazy tricks if you search #vapetricks. There is one young lady who can do the most insane tricks I have ever seen.