Suicide Bunnies Mothers Milk

I hear its a strawberry cream flavor.......so sad :(

DAMMIT I NEED TITTIES ON THE GO! on another note i wouldn't mind having the other woman flavor :jump::whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got Mothers Milk for free when I bought my new setup at the store. Which wasn't bad at all. I tried it in the store and I thought it was good.

Got it home later that night and hooked it up in my new setup and after a few hits I realized it was more cream than Strawberry. I love anything Strawberry flavored. I mean I even buy strawberry flavored Halls cough drops. However this Mothers Milk seemed a lot more creamy tasting vanilla-y than I wanted. Plus left like a filmy chalky feeling in my throat after a while of smoking it. Currently I have it sitting in my cabinet. Might give it a try in a week or two again to see if my tastes have changed.

I got Mothers Milk for free when I bought my new setup at the store. Which wasn't bad at all. I tried it in the store and I thought it was good.

Got it home later that night and hooked it up in my new setup and after a few hits I realized it was more cream than Strawberry. I love anything Strawberry flavored. I mean I even buy strawberry flavored Halls cough drops. However this Mothers Milk seemed a lot more creamy tasting vanilla-y than I wanted. Plus left like a filmy chalky feeling in my throat after a while of smoking it. Currently I have it sitting in my cabinet. Might give it a try in a week or two again to see if my tastes have changed.

Your tastes will likely change,...... A lot. Most of us went thru months of flavor experimenting and flavor changing, lol. Some will stick and some won't. A flavor you thought was great one week will stink the next. It's a bit of a battle at first but you'll figure it out.

btw, if you like natural strawberry flavors as opposed to candy strawberry flavors try Vapedudes "strawberry fields". Pretty good. Vape dudes in general very good.

I've sampled several of the SB juices, and found all but Derailed to be nasty, leaving a chalky, warm-buttermilk aftertaste, which I find gross. Derailed was good, but a bit too much banana for my tastes, so I didn't feel it was worth spending $22 on something to sit on my shelf.

Tastes are subjective! :D

cuttwood unicorn's milk was recommended to me as a much better version of SB mother's milk. I agree now after ordering two small bottles. It's got a much better strawberry and cream taste. Like strawberry nesquik.