Where is the best place to get the kayfun lite?

I can vouch for this one, it was my birthday present. It's still on sale, and in my opinion worth the $39.99 or $45 whichever price it is when you get it.

Mine has excellent craftsmanship compared to a lot of the clones I see on you tube and a lot of authentic RBA's too. I'll be ordering a second one to do the RDA conversion after I get my Russian 91%

Oh snap forgot the link

http://www.custommodcreation.com/shop/288/black-edition-kayfun-v3

Edited by charliestheman

Well mine is a kayfun 3.1 es by svoe.mesto and it does have airflow. Its weird cause mine does say made in russia on the box.. But anyway what i was saying is the kayfun "light" has no airflow amd the 3.1 es has the airflow control. I got off lucky cause my friend owns a wholesalevape business amd i got mine for 30 bucks!

Don't know how true it is but from what I've heard from a few ppl. Two people set of to develop a new tank system had a spilt and thus the 91 and kf was born. Same sh** different name. Some say the 91 was the original. Personally both damn good systems

Correct.,which is why all the parts are interchangeable.

I have no idea how they both came about, but I do know that the 91% has adjustable airflow, whereas the kayfun does not.

The Kayfun Lite or at least the Kayfun Lite Plus has adjustable airflow. Some of the clones don't though. The difference is the Kayfun has the airflow adjustment screw flush mounted on the bottom of the tank, and the Russian 91% has the adjustment screw on the side of the tank.

Also, the Kayfun has an air channel that runs straight through the side, perpendicular. The Russian 91% has an air channel that runs at an angle, sort of parallel with the side of the tank but parallel isn't a good word.There's arguments both ways about which is better when you watch youtube reviews. I have a Russian 91% and another Kayfun coming and when they get here, i'm drilling out the airflow hole on the one I'm vaping now.

If someone does end up with a kayfun version that doesn't have adjustable airflow, I don't think it would end up being much of a con, since most of us run them wide open or with the airflow control screw totally removed. I've been experimenting both ways, the tone is different with the control screw removed, I haven't decided if I like the quiter but slightly higher pitch sound with the airflow control screw installed but wide open, or the more noisy but lower pitch that I get without the screw in place.

I was just reading you can chamfer the air hole to get rid of the whistle but mine already is chamfered from the factory.

Hmmmm. I hate to start modding on this thing.

I don't mind the noise mine makes but it's more of an airflow than a whistle in mine, although it is a slight whistle. But when I get some more kayfuns, I'm going to do some airflow customizations to this one or if one of the new ones is really noisy i'll probably start with that one. Mostly I just want to see how much I can affect both sound and performance, but I'm not sacrificing this one right now, I'm too in love with it. It'd be like sending my wife into plastic surgery to get the wrinkle out of her shirt lol

Don't know how true it is but from what I've heard from a few ppl. Two people set of to develop a new tank system had a spilt and thus the 91 and kf was born. Same sh** different name. Some say the 91 was the original. Personally both damn good systems

A facebook post by SvoeMesto mentions that no one from his group/partners/company had anything to do with the creation of the R91%.

I'll have to dig up that facebook and will post if I find it

Edited by sparc