Glowplug checking in

glowplug

Good day fellow vapers! I have found my way here due to the Mile High Vaper's Festival in Denver, CO. I met a delightful woman who calls herself Tam and she told me of this forum.

I frequent the Nu Vapor Nicoticket forum on a regular basis, but I am always looking for new vapers to meet and talk with. I have just over one year of smokefree life and vaping bliss.

Just want to repeat how much I enjoyed meeting you last night. The turnout was amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I feel a bit stiff today from all that sitting around but it was worth it. Before I left, I picked up a gold capped Trident and a bottle of liquid. It is Masala Krima from Steamy Vapors (I think?) and I love it. Spicy Chai Tea. My cash is seriously depleted! LOL

Ummm.... we're still not sure about Tam here! :evil: But what the heck.... Welcome to VT!

Other way around Fishy, we're about ready to throw you back! Tam is the bomb IMHO, sorry I had to leave the meet early, sure was a great meet!!

I was a good meet. But the room way small, and all chasers, so you couldn't see 20 feet. But good vibes all around, wish I didn't have to go so early,....sorry to derail glowplug did we meet before I left? Sat at same table with Tam early...

But you still owe me a vist BD....

Edited by Aquatroy

I avoid crabs.... thanx! I service aquariums... lol I do think they're tasety though.... Nice try with the juice rocomendation though! Ur on my list now. :evil:

Darn. It usually takes more than 5 minutes to be put on a 'list'. I must be in rare form today. I blame it on all the second hand vape I inhaled at the Vaper's Festival. I must not be held responsible.

I was a good meet. But the room way small, and all chasers, so you couldn't see 20 feet. But good vibes all around, wish I didn't have to go so early,....sorry to derail glowplug did we meet before I left? Sat at same table with Tam early...

No problem about derailing. I am a Family Member of the Nicoticket forum...everything is fair game and many of us have ADD...Oh LOOK, SQUIRREL!

Yep, I believe we did. I was the um...shall we say...very Rubenesque woman to the left of Tam. Light blue T-shirt with a itty bitty knight and a very large dragon on the front. I can remember the name AquaTroy, but I am having trouble with remembering your face. I am terrible.

Thank you to all who have welcomed me. It is a nice place ya'll got here. One concern though: I am on a 'like' quota??? I am used to liking a lot of posts, because, well, I like a lot of posts.

Sorry about the "like" quota. We had to install a limit, awhile back, because of abuse. We used to have a reputation feature, like or dislike, a few members came in and spent a few hours hours marking up threads. When some upgrades were made, the limit kind of became stuck.

Edited by BirdDog

Sorry about the "like" quota. We had to install a limit, awhile back, because of abuse. We used to have a reputation feature, like or dislike, a few members came in and spent a few hours hours marking up threads. When some upgrades were made, the limit kind of became stuck.

Thanks for the explanation. What is the limit? I will be more careful with my 'likes' and I will ration them accordingly once I am aware of the quota. I don't have a problem with the rules, just have to learn them.

Thanks for the explanation. What is the limit? I will be more careful with my 'likes' and I will ration them accordingly once I am aware of the quota. I don't have a problem with the rules, just have to learn them.

To be honest I don't remember. That is how long I have been a member and admin on this forum. I think it might be 10 and maybe a bit less for new members.

We really don't have any rules when it comes to posting. No drug talk, personal threats and spamming are the only rules we enforce. The veterans of the forum are really passionate about safety.

Just want to repeat how much I enjoyed meeting you last night. The turnout was amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I feel a bit stiff today from all that sitting around but it was worth it. Before I left, I picked up a gold capped Trident and a bottle of liquid. It is Masala Krima from Steamy Vapors (I think?) and I love it. Spicy Chai Tea. My cash is seriously depleted! LOL

Same here, your company was one of the highlights of my night!

Speaking of stiff, the long drive home today wore me out. The usual two hours turned into three as an accident delayed all traffic on I-25S to the tune of an extra hour -- just about the time I was thinking, "Hmmm, it might be a good idea to stop at the rest stop just up the road..." Lol

Yeah, my cash supply got seriously depleted but I came away with lots of good stuff. Need to take a look at getting a travel case for vape gear like you had last night, too. :)

Yes, Glowplug was there at the table before you left, Troy. You were even talking with her for a while. :D

The chasers were setting off the fire alarms so often that by around 11 the meet was winding down to a close. They brought in all kinds of extra heavy-duty fans, opened all the doors so that it got quite cold in there after it rained. The hotel was making noises about throwing us out because the fire alarms were annoying the hotel guests...

Same here, your company was one of the highlights of my night!

Speaking of stiff, the long drive home today wore me out. The usual two hours turned into three as an accident delayed all traffic on I-25S to the tune of an extra hour -- just about the time I was thinking, "Hmmm, it might be a good idea to stop at the rest stop just up the road..." Lol

Yeah, my cash supply got seriously depleted but I came away with lots of good stuff. Need to take a look at getting a travel case for vape gear like you had last night, too. :)

I love my little Vaultz box. Mom wants one now for her insulin. I believe that is the original purpose of the one this size. They have them in several sizes. Again, Walmart has them for the best price. My store carries them but only one or two. They are online. And....I am an enabler. Watch out for me...keep your wallet safe. I love to share my 'finds'...saying that, have you got a Reo yet? Oh, they are the best!

I love my little Vaultz box. Mom wants one now for her insulin. I believe that is the original purpose of the one this size. They have them in several sizes. Again, Walmart has them for the best price. My store carries them but only one or two. They are online. And....I am an enabler. Watch out for me...keep your wallet safe. I love to share my 'finds'...saying that, have you got a Reo yet? Oh, they are the best!

Oooh, we could easily get each other in trouble then. I'm quite capable of spending other people's money and making them like it! Lol.

No. No Reos yet. I'll have to take a look to see what they actually are. Right now I've got my hands full trying to make my Chiyou clone work. It's not firing at all. :(

Welcome to the VT! Sounds like you all had a blast! Wish there were meets in my area more frequently... :( Oh well I will be moving to Salt Lake City, here in a few months anyways... lol

thank you for the welcome. I like it here! I just need to spend less time on forums. RL is suffering.