What a week!

Last week was quite the emotional ride for us.

It all started on Tuesday when I took my 11month old chiweenie puppy (He was a rescue) in for his "get that dog fixed" surgery. Unfortunately, he passed away during surgery, Deep down in our hearts we feel there was something NOT being said by the vet's office, that Baxter's death was preventable. A healthy puppy doesn't just suddenly die during surgery, he had a clean bill of health the week before. Hmm. But I digress.

I knew despite mourning Baxter, I needed to start looking for my next "furbaby".

I immediately started looking for another puppy. There was such a "hole in my heart" I couldn't see our lives without a dog in it!

WELL, I found one! :animier::baby: Yesterday I picked up my 9 week old pup, Maxwell. It's like having a baby in the house again! He is adorable. And a good alarm clock I have to say!

I am in love with these little bundles of energy. The Chiweenie (in case you aren't aware) is half dachshund and half chihuahua. Comical with their big 'bat' ears and little 'rat' tails just a waggin'.

So we are once again a "full" house and loving every minute of it!

I'm sorry you lost your baby, but so happy you found a new smile maker.

I lost a perfectly healthy beautiful 3 yr old 110 lb dobie the same way.

Never again will anything of mine be fixed when they're perfect!

Do you have a picture of your new baby?

Chiweenies are the cutest little dogs.