Mvp big clouds?

I was thinking of gettin a mvp 2.0 and a aspire nautilis i have seen videos of this settup putting out some decent clouds does anyone have this setup or something similar is it posssible for a tank like this to put out decent sized clouds and still have flavor?!?

With a Kanger Pro Tank 2, 1.8 ohm single coil, a Vision Spinner variable voltage battery, some e-liquid in a 50/50 ratio and I can hit huge clouds. Doesn't take anything fancy, it's mostly in the juice and the ratio of PG/VG that will do it. No loss in flavor, either. :)

In my personal opinion, 70 VG/30 PG is a little more on the thicker side than I like. I find that if there's too much VG, it tastes like I'm sucking on a glycerine bar. Bleh. But that's just me. Everyone tastes things differently, it might work for you. I prefer 50/50, pushing it would be 60/40 but no more than that. 70/30 gunks up my coils too fast, imo. Even with 50/50, I get lots of clouds.

100% VG is more for RDAs when you learn enough to build your own coils safely. It sounds like you're not quite there yet. :)

Hahaha im not there At all :( im glad i thought through it and didnt just rush too rbas and make a hand grenade hahah thanks for the help , i was thinking if getting a vamo v5 wich do you think is the better mod v5 or mvp2.0

I'm glad you're listening and stopped long enough to let it sink in, to think about it before jumping off at the deep end. Thank you for that. :)

APV (Advanced Personal Vaporizers) like the Vamo 5 allow you to set voltage and/or wattage. Mechanical mods are set voltage (usually around 3.7 volts) unless you add a kick to it. I have a couple of APVs and a couple of mechanical mods. My go-to everyday set up is a Vision Spinner (both 900 mAh and 1300 mAh). These are variable voltage batteries and super work horses. I prefer these to anything more expensive. My Evic is an overpriced paper weight (these cost a little over $100). My Spinners work better than it does.

For a mechanical mod I would have to say that my gold Magneto rocks my socks off. Add a Kanger Pro Tank 2 with single coils at 1.8 ohm, some 50/50 juice and I get loads of clouds.

That is awsome , but i am sticking to a tank style atty i just wanna get it and go and not worry about it maybe later i was actaully thinkin of getting a kayfun litei have heard good thinks about it , isnt it like a hyrbrid tank/rba atty?

I'm glad you're listening and stopped long enough to let it sink in, to think about it before jumping off at the deep end. Thank you for that. :)

APV (Advanced Personal Vaporizers) like the Vamo 5 allow you to set voltage and/or wattage. Mechanical mods are set voltage (usually around 3.7 volts) unless you add a kick to it. I have a couple of APVs and a couple of mechanical mods. My go-to everyday set up is a Vision Spinner (both 900 mAh and 1300 mAh). These are variable voltage batteries and super work horses. I prefer these to anything more expensive. My Evic is an overpriced paper weight (these cost a little over $100). My Spinners work better than it does.

For a mechanical mod I would have to say that my gold Magneto rocks my socks off. Add a Kanger Pro Tank 2 with single coils at 1.8 ohm, some 50/50 juice and I get loads of clouds.

I have an evic as well it was my seconed mod. I like its features and it works very well if you know how to set it up properly and if you update it corectly. But i have been using the new Ijust by eleaf and it is awsome. Its very easy to use for anyone and the atomizer that comes with the startup kit is amazing. The start up kit is 100$ and well worth it.

I have an evic as well it was my seconed mod. I like its features and it works very well if you know how to set it up properly and if you update it corectly. But i have been using the new Ijust by eleaf and it is awsome. Its very easy to use for anyone and the atomizer that comes with the startup kit is amazing. The start up kit is 100$ and well worth it.

I did set it up "properly" and also updated it correctly (as well as spelling "corectly" correctly), thank you very much.

And it's still an over priced paper weight.

Why is it that in every post you make you're pushing the hell out of this ijust by eleaf mod? I think I smell a spammer...

Why is it that in every post you make you're pushing the hell out of this ijust by eleaf mod? I think I smell a spammer...

Yeah...

I took a look the product Nash is so fond of. Its okay. I wouldn't abandon an MVP or VTR for it. The iLeaf is just another new small fish in an ever growing larger pond.

I wouldn't find fault with it if weren't being pushed in 90% of his posts.

Hey Nash, while I appreciate that you're excited about the iLeaf, please just make a post in the e-cigarette review subforum touting its greatness, then try just letting it be. It doesn't have to be in nearly all your posts.

Yeah...

I took a look the product Nash is so fond of. Its okay. I wouldn't abandon an MVP or VTR for it. The iLeaf is just another new small fish in an ever growing larger pond.

I wouldn't find fault with it if weren't being pushed in 90% of his posts.

Hey Nash, while I appreciate that you're excited about the iLeaf, please just make a post in the e-cigarette review subforum touting its greatness, then try just letting it be. It doesn't have to be in nearly all your posts.

I take issue with your fish refference! lmao Nash, it's fine to share your thoughts on a product, just remember it can be a bit much in 3+ threads buddy.

Ok, nash you happened to post as I was typeing a moment ago. I would like you to look back at the refferences to your Ijust posts and notice that it's not just Josh that picked up on it. And even more have that didn't point it out to you. Chill!