Vision vv?

So ive been using my vision for about a month... And it barely keeps a charge and barely lasts a whole day.. Its the 900 mah or whatever. Not the fat one the skinner longer one.. But anyways, yeah, it never has held a charge long like it suppose to.. Andwhen i charge it, it is red (dead) and then turns green maybe 45 min into it. Does this mean its fully charged? Or is the chrger just messed up? I have multiple chargers so thats not it.. Its my battery. I just believe i made a bad choice buying a vision

When it turns green is it a steady green or does it blink? Do you take it off the charger as soon as it turns green? My Vision Spinners (900 mAh) all take at least 2 to 3 hours to charge if the battery is completely drained.

The main things that affect battery life:

Time Vaping.. Are you a chain vaper? This can cause your battery to diminish much faster. A 900mAh battery would last me lest than 1/2 a day.

Ohms of your atomizer. The lower your Ohms, the faster the batter will drain.

Its a steady green right now.. And its been on for only 30 mins!? And it was completley dead. Blinked 15 times.. So even tho my charger is saying its ready im gonna let it on for a few more hours.. Well see it it helps, i know ive left it on for hours quite a few times n it only lasts me about 6 hours of vaping. I vape a low nic and vape ALOT but, still i bought it thinking it would last a whole day or two. And it has never got me close to 24 hours... :/

If you vape a lot then the battery won't last a whole day, not the 900 mAh anyway. When I'm chain vaping these they may last four to five hours. If I know I'm going to be vaping more than usual I go with my Spinner 1300 mAh. Those last longer due to being a bigger battery. As a matter of fact I just killed my 1300 just now chain vaping tonight. It was fully charged when I started using it around 2 o'clock this afternoon. If I'm not chain vaping it will last much longer. :)

Get a 1600mah Vision Spinner 2. I am still over 30% battery life on the one I started on yesterday morning when I got up. Easily a 2 day battery for me. 1300mah almost last me a day and a half. Other than Kanger Evod VV they are all I use.