Worst flavor of all time?

Ok, I officially have a WORST flavor. At first I thought it was me, but hubby tried it today, and he agrees that it is hideous. It is Vapor Monkey's "Melon Yeti". Tastes like a cross between tea and chemicals. No melon flavor at all. I was quite diappointed since I love their "Tropic Monkey". Oh well, guess this one is our first nasty flavor.

I have so many, I can't list them here!

Most were bought at area B&M's I have tried just about all of them in Texas that are North of Dallas.

One of my biggest problems is I my vape flavors and my food flavors don't work the same.

I love to drink Cherry Lime-Aid, I can't stand to vape it.

I don't care for Tropical drinks, I love vaping tropical flavors.

I loved smoking cigarettes, I can't stand vaping tobacco flavors.

It is strange the way this works.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think the worst was a green tea, forget who it was from. On a related note is there a chocolate out there anywhere that actually is somewhat reminiscent of chocolate? I've tried half a dozen and still haven't found one

the one that i have tried that i hated was key lime pie from craving vapes.com the liquid was brown, the smell was dead on for key lime pie but the taste was horrid it tasted like sweaty socks, almost made me puke.

on a side note cgdcaver the one liquid i have tried that tastes pretty damn close to chocolate is the S'mores flavor from craving-vapes.com. i swear everytime i hit that i was licking my lips afterwards tasting hershey's chocolate. but keep in mind i am still fairly new to vaping and havent tried very many different juice lines other than house blends from my local b&m which i love, so there are probably more out there than i know of.

• 8 months later...