Mt Baker Vapor Sweet Cream

Roxabox

So I ordered a few e-liqs from Mt Baker Vapor. I got Rainbow Sherbet (delicious), Bananas Foster (delicious), and sweet cream which in my opinion tastes and smells like butter popcorn. I haven't tried any other sweet cream e-liqs in any other brand so I don't know if this flavor just can't be re-produced properly in e-liquid form or if maybe I got a bad bottle. The only thing I've eaten that was sweet cream flavored and LOVED was Cold Stone's sweet cream ice cream so I figured it would taste like that. Maybe I just don't know what sweet cream is, lol.

You would think, I'm trying to find a good creamy vanilla myself and thought about that one, was afraid of the outcome.. am seriously considering the sherbert now...

Save it, if you get one that needs a boost add a drop of the cream to it,

Any of the cream type of juice I've ever tried needed several weeks to steep in order to bring out the flavor and creaminess. Mt. Baker Vaper's juices all required quite a bit of steep time for me. Might let it sit a bit and go back to it later. :)

I don't really understand why companies don't steep on their own time. We should be able to vape out the mailbox. I recently bought "sticky bun" and it taste like Straight vg. I let it steep to get full flavor and not luck it stayed the same. Just ended up giving it away. That has to be the last time I buy from Mt baker.

I don't really understand why companies don't steep on their own time. We should be able to vape out the mailbox. I recently bought "sticky bun" and it taste like Straight vg. I let it steep to get full flavor and not luck it stayed the same. Just ended up giving it away. That has to be the last time I buy from Mt baker.

I make every bottle as it is ordered to the customers specific PG/VG ratio and NIC strength. I could not offer it as I do if I were bound to pre steeping the liquid. I would have to make it in advance and could not do the custom PG/VG or NIC strength.

You would think, I'm trying to find a good creamy vanilla myself and thought about that one, was afraid of the outcome.. am seriously considering the sherbert now...

Save it, if you get one that needs a boost add a drop of the cream to it,

The sherbet is really good. Also the vanilla custard is pretty awesome.

Just a quick suggestion if I may, if you could invest in ultratronic for speed steeping so it can be ready upon delivery. I have tried it before and it works well. Just a thought.

I have two of them, and I do, but it doesn't substitute for time. Understand that Aging and Steeping are different things. What is called "Steeping" is actually aging. and that will not happen in a Sonic steep. Over time it will change color and add depth to the juice. Sonic steeping only helps the flavor infuse with the PG/VG. This yes will help it taste better, but is not a substitute for true Aging or true Steeping.

Personally, I prefer to get juice "fresh" so I can steep it myself. Some juices are good after steeping just a week but get a bitter taste if steeped longer. If it's presteeped...who knows how old the juice really is? No thanks.

If you want pre steeped juice, you will need to find a company that mixes their juice in batches. Most of these brands can be found at B&M storefronts.

• 9 months later...

Sweet Cream is a very under thought flavor in the vape eJuice maker community in my option. I LOVE Sweet Cream by itself. I have noticed that there is such a WIDE range of taste in everyone’s Sweet Cream. Some taste like Carnation Coffee Creamer, some taste like MILK, and no one in my option has nailed the “Sweet Cream” flavor for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So I ordered a few e-liqs from Mt Baker Vapor. I got Rainbow Sherbet (delicious), Bananas Foster (delicious), and sweet cream which in my opinion tastes and smells like butter popcorn. I haven't tried any other sweet cream e-liqs in any other brand so I don't know if this flavor just can't be re-produced properly in e-liquid form or if maybe I got a bad bottle. The only thing I've eaten that was sweet cream flavored and LOVED was Cold Stone's sweet cream ice cream so I figured it would taste like that. Maybe I just don't know what sweet cream is, lol.

I ordered MBV Sweet Cream a couple of years ago, and didn't like it. I've been disappointed with most of their flavors, and only some of their bestselling flavors have hit for me. I do like their Moo Juice and Blu Moo, and Butterscotch Candy is good. Several people said their Banana Cream Pie was good, but it was the worst juice I've ever tried. Even after a long steep it tasted like vomit...not kidding!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines