Battery upgrade from "starter" pen-styles? MVP 2.0?

I'm just getting into this new "obsession", lol, and I'm thinking I have enough tanks to keep me in business for a while (yeah, right), but the only batteries I have right now are four eGo-T (1100mAh), pen-style.

They work well for me as they have kept me off the analogs, are portable, hold a charge all day and then some, but my dual-coil tanks just don't seem to be benefitting from their power offering.

I have Ce4's, single-coil EVOD's and a Pro Tank 2 Mini, and they seem to do well on the batteries I have, and honestly, the Ce4's seem to produce better vapor... but that could just be the juices I've been trying? Or, perhaps the Ohm rating of the BCC atomizers is too high (think they are 2.2)?

I have a couple of the EVOD2 Glass and a Pro Tank 3 Mini's (all using 1.5 Ohm dual-coils), and they do work on theses batteries, but seem to have intermittent weaker hits and obviouslly they put more strain / drain on the batteries as well.

I've been looking at some of the VV/VW batteries like the MVP 2.0 to take better advantage of my dual-coil tanks. The MVP 2.0 seems to have really good reviews and I can pick one up (kit with i30 tank) for < $40, but I also wanted to get an opionion and suggestions on some of the "round" VV/VW options out there... which won't break the bank!

Honestly, I like the idea of the MVP 2.0 "smart" battery, but not exactly crazy about the bulky "box" style (guess I'm being a bit picky?)... Then again, I'd be using the VV/VW battery primarily at home, and the eGo-T/EVOD or Ce4 combo when out-and-about.... So, any suggestions are WELCOME!

I'm just getting into this new "obsession", lol, and I'm thinking I have enough tanks to keep me in business for a while (yeah, right), but the only batteries I have right now are four eGo-T (1100mAh), pen-style.

They work well for me as they have kept me off the analogs, are portable, hold a charge all day and then some, but my dual-coil tanks just don't seem to be benefitting from their power offering.

I have Ce4's, single-coil EVOD's and a Pro Tank 2 Mini, and they seem to do well on the batteries I have, and honestly, the Ce4's seem to produce better vapor... but that could just be the juices I've been trying? Or, perhaps the Ohm rating of the BCC atomizers is too high (think they are 2.2)?

I have a couple of the EVOD2 Glass and a Pro Tank 3 Mini's (all using 1.5 Ohm dual-coils), and they do work on theses batteries, but seem to have intermittent weaker hits and obviouslly they put more strain / drain on the batteries as well.

I've been looking at some of the VV/VW batteries like the MVP 2.0 to take better advantage of my dual-coil tanks. The MVP 2.0 seems to have really good reviews and I can pick one up (kit with i30 tank) for < $40, but I also wanted to get an opionion and suggestions on some of the "round" VV/VW options out there... which won't break the bank!

Honestly, I like the idea of the MVP 2.0 "smart" battery, but not exactly crazy about the bulky "box" style (guess I'm being a bit picky?)... Then again, I'd be using the VV/VW battery primarily at home, and the eGo-T/EVOD or Ce4 combo when out-and-about.... So, any suggestions are WELCOME!

Personally I can't say enough good things about the MVP 2.0. Your post is like a carbon copy of my same exact thoughts about a month ago. I was worried the box would be a problem. I was very wrong, it's not a problem at all and I'm now in love with the form factor.

If the MVP 2.0 was 75 bucks I would tell you to buy it. However at $40, I'm telling you that it's crazy not to buy it. My best friend has gotten into vaping and thought his spinner knockoff was the best thing ever. I convinced him to buy the MVP 2.0 by telling him that if he didn't like it, I would buy it for his cost plus 20 bucks extra.

The VV3 is a nice device for what it is, but in my opinion the MVP 2.0 is closer to the "must have" side, while the VV3 is on the other end of the spectrum at "would be nice to have in addition to the MVP 2.0 if I find it for a steal, but there's no immediate need".

If possible to send him your business, one of our awesome members and the best juice chef around in my opinion, Compenstine w/ Fadora Vapors has the MVP 2.0 showing in stock and is having a store wide sale right now. You can get up to 25% off

http://www.fadoravapor.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=34_36&products_id=119

Oh and also, you're exactly right about being able to still use your ego style batteries when you need something tiny. I swap setups back and fourth and don't have any problems with the center pins being different lengths on different cartos or anything like that.

I'm currently using 2 Aspire ET-S cartomizers with their 1.8 ohm coils, a protank 3, and iClear 30S (bought it seperate from MVP 2.0 and I like it much better than the iClear 30 regular in case that's helpful. I also have 3 rebuildable dripping atomizers I'm using when I direct drip, the MVP 2.0 works great in single coil and dual coil although dual coil 2 ohm RDA setups eat battery quickly, but it's because I'm running high ohm/high power output.

I have an Aspire Nautilus that I paid for thats stuck on backorder but the Nautilus Aspire and MVP 2.0 are a match made in heaven IMO.

Edited by charliestheman

Thanks for the insight and the link...

The price of $40 for the kit is available locally, so it makes sense to buy from the B&M shop to help keep them in business, and I'll not have to wait for delivery, lol.

So, that being said, I guess later this week I'll make a run to the shop and pick up the MVP 2.0 and some extra juices (and some spare 30-ml bottles for mixing flavors). The only problem with going to the retailer is that I go in, expecting to spend $15, and walk out with a big bag and even bigger dent in my wallet!

I really like the KangerTech tanks, and have plenty of spare atomizers on hand for them. I've heard good things on the Nautilus Aspire, and may pick one up... YAY, more $$ :) Does the Nautilus use the same atomizers as my Kangers, or will I be investing in even more "parts"?

The Lavatube isn't VW, only VV, correct? From what I've been reading, variable wattage is better for fine-tuning, right?

I really like the Tesla (and a big fan of of the man, lol), but as my wife pointed out... it looks too much like a vibrator, and I probably shouldn't be pulling that out in public :D

The Vamo looks nice in brushed stainless, is VV and VW, and I guess I can ask for one of those (and some spare batteries) for Christmas!

Thanks for the suggestions... looks like a Vamo is going onto my "WANT" list....