So I bought one of these just to give it a try. Tam is always raving about hers, so I figured why not. I use RDAs most of the time, and I've had a couple of cartos that were ok but not great. So I ordered one of these bad boys to give it a shot and I have to say this things is bada**. I will be using this at work from now on, much easier to use than a RDA and had much better flavor and vapor output than my nautilus tanks. Thanks Tam.

You're welcome! I'm glad you like the HH.357 but I can't take the credit. It was thanks to Rixter who turned me on to them in the first place. I just shoot off my mouth about them to everyone else. Lol.

These things are great, though. Even at the price for the custom ($25 each), they're more than worth it for the performance and flavor I get. :)

You're welcome! I'm glad you like the HH.357 but I can't take the credit. It was thanks to Rixter who turned me on to them in the first place. I just shoot off my mouth about them to everyone else. Lol.

These things are great, though. Even at the price for the custom ($25 each), they're more than worth it for the performance and flavor I get.  :)

I definitely agree, they r awesome, especially when I'm at work. I'm a conductor on the railroad, so I'm always moving. As much as I love dripping it's kind of a pain in the a**. So these make getting a good quality vape at work easier. Thank you Rixter, and u too Tam.

I have a pile of .357's now, I occasionally use a couple of rda's that I have. Not a single tank left these days. Haha, I've caught the drip.[/quotes That's about the way I am too. I almost never use my tank, and when I do is at work. That's just so I don't have to carry a bunch of stuff with me.

Just like with anything else with vaping: it all depends on you and how you use it. If you follow their directions to the letter, clean regularly and vape only light colored, not too sweet juices, the HH.357s have been known to last a year or so (give or take a few months). If you're like me and vape dark, sweet juices, even with regular cleaning and maintenance, they only last a month or so.