Anyone tried Red Rock Vapor?

Is this the Vegas place? A smoke shop with a line of e-juice? If it is, I haven't had much luck with those types of places. Although to be fair there is a smoke shop near me that a year ago was crapola, but I happened to stop in there because I was in the area and they have expanded greatly and now carry quite a few nice lines of e-juice. Still too expensive for the real stuff, though.

• 4 weeks later...

I actually have tried Red Rock Vapor and enjoyed their juice very much. I have ordered three different times from them. Their "Redd Bull" "Black Cherry" and "Tropical Medley" were very delicious. I have only been vaping for a month now and Red Rock Vapor is the only place i have ordered juice from. Can anyone please inform me of some other companies i can try?

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Yes and I am very impressed with their juice, customer service and pricing. Thank You Berry Munch and American Dream are some of my favorites. They shipped to my billing address once (their error) and all I had to do was call and they immediately sent a duplicate order to my current location with no hassle and no additional charge. 

Every time I have dealt with them either in person, online or over the phone, they have been great! Just a single location shop, they do all their juices as they're ordered. 

Happy Vaping!

Edited by CirqueVapor

• 5 months later...