VAPER CRUE IN MWC, OK WILL NOT STAND BEHIND PRODUCTS!

kvapor

I went to this store back in jan 2014 and purchased 10 vnano clearmizors. When I got home I filled them up and within an hour 8 of them had completely dumped the juice out all over my batteries. I called Tonie McCully the owner and informed her what happened and she told me to come in tomorrow and she would replace them and even give me a 5ml bottle of juice to replace what I had lost to them leaking. I went the next day to have them replaced and Tonie would not even come out of the back room to speak to me she just had an employee tell me that the only thing she would do was fill them back up! I drove over 20 miles to her store on her promise to replace them and she doesn't even have the balls to come out and talk to me personally! Well unfortunately I decided Monday 4/21 to just go online and order some of her juice. Received an email showing they shipped that day. I kept waiting to receive it in the mail and it never came (shipping from MWC to my town takes ONE day TWO days tops!). She wouldn't even take my calls all week when I was checking to see when it shipped. I went to her store today 4/26/14 and the second I walked in the store she started screaming at me that she had already had to kick two people out of her store and that I needed to leave immediately or she would call the police. I very calmly just asked if I could get the merchandise that I had already paid for and she screamed and pounded her fists on the counter saying she already shipped it. I then very calmly asked her for the tracking number for my package so I could figure out where it was. She said she didn't have to give me anything and to get the hell out! By this time her daughter is also pounding on the counter screaming at the top of her lungs to get out or else! I went outside and called the police and the officer went in and Tonie had no proof to show him that my order actually shipped. He told me I would have to take her to small claims court which is totally not worth my time. Now I'm afraid if she actually does send me my juice it will be tainted some way and would worry about my health if I actually used it. I don't think she is going to stay in business very long if this is any indication of how she treats her customers. It's bad enough that she stole all the info on how to make the products from the store she previously worked for. UNLESS YOU WANT INFERIOR PRODUCTS AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE I WOULD STAY FAR AWAY FROM VAPER CRUE AND TONIE MCCULLY!!

People who have their interests listed as "Pina coladas & being caught in the rain" need to grab their significant other and hop on a plane to the keys so they can be with their other " Parrot Heads"! Who could actually take you serious? You know nothing about my situation or if I have as you say "zero credibility" so butt the F out!!

Noobs to the forum who are rude to an admin of VT really intensifies their "zero credibility" to whole new heights.

And Jeff has plenty of credibility here. He's one who wields the ban hammer o' doom when he's not being a nice guy. :D

Edited by Tameiki

People who have their interests listed as "Pina coladas & being caught in the rain" need to grab their significant other and hop on a plane to the keys so they can be with their other " Parrot Heads"! Who could actually take you serious? You know nothing about my situation or if I have as you say "zero credibility" so butt the F out!!

butthurt.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines