Show Us Your Mechanical Mods

Sirius

maybe i will build a 1.something ohm coil just to vape when i get to class. I vape outside and all (never inside) but they hassle me about it occasionally. It's not a no smoking zone and I'm really not doing anything wrong. But dragging my full 18650 with .3 coil is kinda obvious and they get on me about it more frequently. That will help me stealth vape :) Thanks guys!

maybe i will build a 1.something ohm coil just to vape when i get to class. I vape outside and all (never inside) but they hassle me about it occasionally. It's not a no smoking zone and I'm really not doing anything wrong. But dragging my full 18650 with .3 coil is kinda obvious and they get on me about it more frequently. That will help me stealth vape :) Thanks guys!

hcigar and kts has cloned the cc novice hybrid. 14500 hybrid drippers. 1.2ohm tropper

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
http://i.imgur.com/DogYjUmh.jpg this is my aresenal I am missing some guys though, my brother has my vtr and my black dna30, my biddy was my vamo 5 aand my trixie vv box and my dual 18650 unregulated box mod is getting a paint swirl on it so I sent it to the maker. I have my fuhattan otw and countless attys for these guys.

http://i.imgur.com/DogYjUmh.jpg this is my aresenal I am missing some guys though, my brother has my vtr and my black dna30, my biddy was my vamo 5 aand my trixie vv box and my dual 18650 unregulated box mod is getting a paint swirl on it so I sent it to the maker. I have my fuhattan otw and countless attys for these guys.

Here you go Hooka

DogYjUmh.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...