Kanger mega aero

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It looks like Kanger has a new-generation of coils out now... They look totally different at the top (no "cap"), and the Kanger logo on the stem... Are the wicks totally internal? I'm wondering if they are making a move towards a coil that is harder to rebuild?

It looks like Kanger has a new-generation of coils out now... They look totally different at the top (no "cap"), and the Kanger logo on the stem... Are the wicks totally internal?   I'm wondering if they are making a move towards a coil that is harder to rebuild?

I have received one of these "New coils" you have the coil and wick hidden inside completely, haven't taken it apart....yet

It looks like Kanger has a new-generation of coils out now... They look totally different at the top (no "cap"), and the Kanger logo on the stem... Are the wicks totally internal? I'm wondering if they are making a move towards a coil that is harder to rebuild?

That would be a shame if they do, but they would sell more coils that way. You have a link to pic of one?

I just got a box of 50 and broke into them last night and they look completely the same. Maybe I got backstock. I would love to see a pic of one.

Are these the single coils?

Yeah, these are duals... but only a matter of time before they switch to this style for single-coils... anybody want to take bets on when?

I'd love to get my hands on one of these to take it apart and see how much more difficult it would be to rebuild it...

I don't think the coils shown above are for the mega, the updated their dual coil for the aerotank and protank3 a few months ago. If the mega is using the mini's coil I think those are different. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I don't think the coils shown above are for the mega, the updated their dual coil for the aerotank and protank3 a few months ago. If the mega is using the mini's coil I think those are different. Please correct me if I am wrong.

The AeroTank, AT Mega, AT mini, PT3, PT3 Mini, Evod2, and T3'D all use the same coil... dual-coil...

These coils are the updated version of the dual-coil, with a solid-sleeve which contains the coil and wick. There are apparently two holes on each side for e-juice to enter the chamber where the coil/wick are housed.

The AeroTank, AT Mega, AT mini, PT3, PT3 Mini, Evod2, and T3'D all use the same coil... dual-coil...

These coils are the updated version of the dual-coil, with a solid-sleeve which contains the coil and wick. There are apparently two holes on each side for e-juice to enter the chamber where the coil/wick are housed.

Thanks and this is good news.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines