Kanger mega aero

i have 3 of them. all using 50/50. all 3 have flooded with original and replacement coils. one of them i think was due to a juice i bought from a local vendor that blows out the seals on every tank i've put in. at which point i threw the juice away. the others are juices that i've been using a long time and have never had a problem with before. if the tank didn't flood so often i would love this tank. i even ordered bigger mods so i could bust that 11W cap i had with my evic. I've found these start giving super hot vapor at about 12w but that's ok as long as it's a good vape. When not flooding these are pretty good.

• 1 month later...

I couldn't agree more. Though I think it looks cool, I just think it is just too massive and not something that will work for me. The only thing I have that would fire it would be my Akuma. I will stick with my Nautilus & Kick 2 as the Tank setup for the Akuma. I could see it on a 26650 mod, but I just don't see a need for it in my line up at this time.

i actually like the size (my home rigs will fire it no problem) and it would fit well on my 7-30. If it gave a great flavor i would be willing to give it a try (have some spare coils laying around from the mega aerotank) but i'm just not a fan of kangar coils. when kangar comes out with the vertical coil system it might be different (hopefully will be).

• 2 months later...

I know this is an old thread,but I can contribute some.

I bought a mega in april,before the mega I was using disposable gas station tanks.

at first the mega was impressive,good vape,little maintence.then I started buying coils all the time.i bought 4 5 packs of coils in 1 week,out of 20 coils 6 coils lasted more than 4 days.atleast 12 coils....the chimney was bent/assembled wrong and that stopped the tank from screwing on.then I had a few coils that leaked very badly.

I only bought kanger coils.i emailed kanger 2 mths ago stating the recent coil issues,still no reply.i recently picked up a ehpro kay fun lite plus......that was a good move.lots more vape,cheaper to replace a coil.....that last a few weeks,i change wick about every 3 days.

I wish I woulda went kay fun from the start.building the coils is easy.i wish I wouldn't wasted all that cash on the mega and who knows how many boxes of coils.if I had to guess.....15 boxes of kanger 1.8-2.0 coils.every box had atleast 1 bum coil,some boxes had 3 bad per box.thats $15 per box.

id run the mega on my elvt,4.5 volts 8-10 watts,airflow wide open.

Edited by igotit

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines