Vision Spinner V2 1600mah

I have the black V2s. The color is starting to come off the button but the body is still perfect. I use my V2 all day long at work and vape constantly so the color wearing off the button is understandable to me.

They are all I use and absent a small nick here and there mine are in pretty good shape and are on me all day and night. All the paint wore off one of my wifes fire button on a blue one but between us we have 12 now and all are holding up well. Just ordered her a white one to round out all the colors lol.

I finally needed a new battery so I picked up one of these. The instructions say too charge the battery when the light becomes orange? I thought it was always best to run the battery all the way out till it flashes? Is the best way the instructions way? Please fill me in on your experences.

I read that thread and don't remember seeing my question asked? I understand about the unplugging and plugging part. My question is: is it best to charge it when the button turns orange like the instructions say or run it out till it flashes?

I finally needed a new battery so I picked up one of these. The instructions say too charge the battery when the light becomes orange? I thought it was always best to run the battery all the way out till it flashes? Is the best way the instructions way? Please fill me in on your experences.

They are telling you that because orange means less than 30% charge is remaining (or is it 25% not sure). Bebop bumped my thread on them with a lot of goof info in General ECig forum but I top mine off all the time. I use one all day at work and until I go to bed then plug it in and let it charge overnight then repeat the next day. Lith. Ion batteries do not have the same problem of developing a battery memory like their predecessors.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines