Cloud Chasing Problem

center1

I'm not new to the technical aspects and am not going to blow up my battery or face, but I am trying to narrow down why I'm not getting the results I want.

Here's My Setup:

Nzonic mechanical mod (clone -ehpro)

Sony 18650 batterys (30amp)

Omega RDA (clone)

28gauge canthol wire

.4 ohm dual coil setup w/ organic cotton

Why isn't this shooting out vapor? I'm talking about when the cover and drip tip aren't even attached. Vapor production looks weak. I don't understand. My microcoils look good. Could it be just that my mech mod is crap? I am getting at least twice the production of my kayfun lite, but shouldnt this be like 1 sec draws and a lot of vapor?

I watched a RIP Trippers video of a 24 gauge single nano coil he made and it was SHOOTING out vapor.... I did the same thing with 24 gauge and still the same, not much vapor... I have to inhale for a good couple seconds to create a decent sized cloud..

@ 5:46...

Some of the best clouds I get come from builds that don't really shoot out much vapor with the cap off.

Are you getting good vapor production when exhaling? Do you have your airholes on your omega drilled out a bit?

I haven't tried drilling the holes out more. I'm just wondering though...if I build the same exact coil as him in that video, why am I not getting even remotely close to the amount of vapor?

Rip looks like he takes a 3-4 sec lung inhale. airhole size, pg/vg ratio, mech-mod voltage drop, battery all play a part in cloud chasing. I'm not a cloud chaser myself but I get a decent vapor production with single 1.30ohm coil in my dripper with drilled out air holes.

Edited by sparc