FastTech?

It will ship to the UK. However, be prepared for a loooong wait. Anywhere from 3 weeks to 3 months. If you need something now, you'll need to find another vendor.

any chance you could suggest a different vendor? i don't normally buy my ecigs online but i don't want to pay full retail price in a local store.

I'm not really sure which vendors would have what you're looking for, as I no longer use those style of APV's. And I'm in the US. Not sure about international shipping. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.

Fair enough, looks like FastTech it is for me then. Thanks for the help.

Liberty Flights is out of the UK. They may have what you're looking for.

There's a Liberty Flights store local to me but they don't sell mods, the online store i've not checked out but from the prices of their ego starter kits in-store i'd say they're out of my price range.

I've ordered many times from Fasttech and its fine - the wait varies but do not order batteries from overseas as they may get held up in customs.

Maybe also try cloud9vaping.co.uk

Would you post a link to the product you're considering?

I dont see any provari-style mods on Fasttech.. unless you just mean variable voltage.

Edited by FiveFifteen

• 3 weeks later...

Just make sure to check when it'll ship out, it says just above the price. While it isn't always 100% accurate it kinda helps determine how long you'll be waiting. I'm at about 2 weeks for my order, and I sort of expect another 2 before its on my door step. Their return policy is solid too.

• 4 weeks later...