Castle clone

BigClouds1021

I've really been wanting to get one of the new Castle RDAs. I've been looking around for one and they have been out of stock just about everywhere. I did find a castle clone on eBay from planet of the vapes. Had anyone tried one of these and if so, how was it?

I tried to get one on ebay, after I purchased it, a week went by and no shipping updates so i contacted the seller and apparently all the ones he had in were all broken (some issue with the center posts) so unless I wanted to wait 4 weeks for a good one, he offered me a full refund. I took the refund.

I've really been wanting to get one of the new Castle RDAs. I've been looking around for one and they have been out of stock just about everywhere. I did find a castle clone on eBay from planet of the vapes. Had anyone tried one of these and if so, how was it?

Try Mr E Liquid they have them in stock I just got the castle mod still thinking bout going up and getting the rda

I tried to get one on ebay, after I purchased it, a week went by and no shipping updates so i contacted the seller and apparently all the ones he had in were all broken (some issue with the center posts) so unless I wanted to wait 4 weeks for a good one, he offered me a full refund. I took the refund.

I broke down and bought one of the authentic ones on vapordna today. They have them in stock if ur looking for one. I'll let y'all know how it works when I get it.