hi everyone!

triquetra

9 am here Pacific time & still haven't gone to bed yet. Been vaping a mix of kiwi/strawberry & a double dose of apple all night, now I switched to a mix of peach & banana. The Puff brand of peach is really bland to me. I have seven 850 MaH batts & over a dozen clearomizers. It was one of those nights I was so bored that I made teeny tiny labels for my disposables since I can't wash them so they get refilled with the same flavors. This will be the 4th time I've gone off analogs, but I know I will never go back. 93 days & 9 hours, 10 minutes! My trick has been to only vape sweet stuff. Vaping the tobacco flavor just made me crave a ciggy & I gave in (prior to Jan 1st. I have the problem right now of either stay up 24 hours straight or sleep for 2 sometimes 3 days. Good thing I have a loving Hubby that checks on me, makes me drink liquids, etc. We lost our son 3 years ago this past March & I always get into a funk for awhile. I really am enjoying my new flavors to cape, needed this new interest and proud that I made it past my 3 month that always got me in the past. I haven't really quit smoking since I still have my nicotine so I don't feel the least bit deprived. So you all will either see a lot of me, or I will disappear for awhile. Sure glad to have found you all.

• 1 month later...