Cool fire 2

haircut06

Hello and thanks for providing such an awesome platform for vaping! I'm a noob to this but I am quickly outgrowing my ego. I am looking at moving up to the cool fire 2 and was curious get get thoughts and feedback on the unit itself and if this is a logical step in the right direction for my 1st not so noob device? Please and thank you!

I have one and love it. It feels great, nice and heavy and gives some great power to the atomizer. Stick with a tank - should come with the I-Clear 30b (nice tank and I really like the vapor from the dual bottom coils.) And when bored, take the tank off and roll it down the hall - reactions are priceless.

Get extra batteries and a charger. The short batteries that are required go dead pretty quicke if you are a heavy vaper. I have 3 I rotate for mine.

It will take any 510 style, I use a KPT2 as well. I have even thrown on a couple of my KPT2 Minis, but they look funny. I have a generic Genesis-style RBA that I use as well, and when the dial is set to 12.5 it vapes well. But man, that RBA eats batteries.