Five Pawns Bowdens Mate

So me? I'm kind of a juice SNOB. Okay, not kind of. I AM. After about a week of vaping Bettie White, it just stopped doing ANYTHING for me. I tried EVERY SINGLE juice at my B&M (one of many, but it's my main one) and only found ONE other than G2 Mr Cookie that I like. Five Pawns, Bowdens Mate.

Delicious in a tank, delicious mixed with Mr Cookie, and sooooo good dripped at .6 ohms. The sub-ohms really brings out the crisp mint flavor, while when mixed with cookie I get more of a smooth chocolate mint flavor, and straight up in a tank it's not as smooth but still delicious. Now.... I gotta go try more juices. I see a vape lounge hopping day coming up ;)

I have found that I need to swap out my juices more often - they get bland. And it isnt the juice, but the taste buds being overwhelmed with a single flavor. I picked up a couple more KPT2 Minis to help with that and branched off.

As for the 5 Pawns, Absolute Pin and Queenside are my favorites, but the best Absinthe flavor I have found is from Seattle Vapes.

I sampled some Five Pawns yesterday at a B&M. All the flavors I tested were full of flavor. It was a bit of a shock. Well made e-liquid. Not sure about the price. I am on the fence about it. I would pay a higher price for quality but it is a bit rich for my pocket.

It definitely shows the difference between the average juices and a well-made juice. I do not vape mine a ton, but I do vape it a decent amount when I want something special. I have a tank just for it and generally dont do more than half a tank at a time, with a lot of other flavors in between.

I think this is where subjective-ness comes in. I like it, but not enough to ever pay that price again. I'll be gifting it away soon. Tge only way I can vape it is in a kpt2. I tried it on my dripper and it was not as good to me as it was in the kpt. Bowdens mate and Queenside will find a new home. Different strokes and all...

I think this is where subjective-ness comes in. I like it, but not enough to ever pay that price again. I'll be gifting it away soon. Tge only way I can vape it is in a kpt2. I tried it on my dripper and it was not as good to me as it was in the kpt. Bowdens mate and Queenside will find a new home. Different strokes and all...

I'm the same way Joshua not impressed with Castle Long

If you like Five Pawns you NEED to try the new line Perpetual Check is amazing in a dripper at .5 ohm. Truly an amazing and complex flavor but light enough to vape all day.

You can send it to ME! My favorite premium juice line...love the Castle long Perp Check is my morning daytime adv now, and I tested the grandmaster the other day, and will be my next bottle purchase when I find my new sugar momma lol the best peanut butter I have ever tasted..and not sweet... I am hammering my ownership to carry the line in the shop....I hope I win....

Well... You let the cat out

a4d0f659db9dfa96284016645ac84bca_zpse8f7

That swell of you, in this part of the country, the rule is " Do what Tam says" and I'm serious about that...always the right advice..and one of the kindest souls I've ever met, I'll take what's left....HeeHeeHee

You want a roll to go with all that butter you're speadin? Lol

Jarheads..geez.. Wait till you meet her.. Class and spunk in a little package, but certain she could drink us under the table...

I don't doubt it! I only drink on the weekends when I get home. I can only handle one glass of scotch and about 3 beers, then its nappy time for this Jarhead! Lol

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines