Charger Malfunction?

All three of my chargers, all the simple eGo type chargers, will not properly charge any of my 4 batteries. When charging they simply glow red and blink a green light once every 20 seconds or so, even if the battery is fully charged or dead. Has anyone had this happen to them? And yes, I have tried not only charging via computer usb and wall block.

any info will greatly help!

Clean all contacts including batteries with alcohol.

Check the center post on all batteries and charger and raise them very slightly using a needle or fine tweezers.

Good luck

Check the condition of your charging contacts. They are prone to corrosion. Are they shiny and clean or do they look dark and faded or pitted?

What is the brand and age of your batteries and chargers?

Check the condition of your charging contacts. They are prone to corrosion. Are they shiny and clean or do they look dark and faded or pitted?

What is the brand and age of your batteries and chargers?

Two are 320mah 510 manual batteries, one 900 eGo twist and one eGo 650. All chargers are less then two months old and are used once every 2-3 days, always attended and never left on over night. all batteries minus the twist are less then 2 months old, the twist is about 2 weeks old.

These devices are so simple I cant imagine what else could be wrong except for inferior products.

Ego is a style of device, btw, not a "brand" and there are inferior products out there.

Sometimes the contact points get pushed down too far and no longer make contact. This generally happens when you screw a tank down too tightly.

Take a pin and gently pull up on the center contact going all the way around and see if that helps the issue. If it does, dont screw your tanks down too tight.