Pro tank mini 3

I tried one out at my local b&m and it is nice. Lots of vapor. I already have a mini 2 so it's not a priority to get it. My only concern is capacity. I got a protank 2 because I was refilling the mini a couple of times a day.

The mini 3 drip tip is kind of wierd being tubular. It sure puts out the vapor! If I didn't get a protank 2 I might have gotten it. The construction of the 3 looks really good but the coil assembly is bigger for the dual coils and takes up some space. The only real concern ffor me was the capacity as I said before. With it putting out so much vapor it will probably have to be refilled often.

Good to know! As of now I only have an Itaste vv v3 so I haven't bought a lager style clearo yet since I don't like the look/top heavy nature of it. Would like to get a new tank and this may be it, but the fact that I'd need seperate coil heads for it sucks unless I buy other compatible tanks in the future. Thanks again for the info.

I use dual coils in my large tanks, I just dont need them on my on the go setup with a spinner.

I do like the looks better as it modeled after the Aerotank.

I could see it usefull for a small rig at home if you prefer spinners over mods.

For me it boils down to the fact that I need to get a backup device. I either go for a larger pv and start down that road, or I stick with something smaller and just cater to a small device like what I have. I'm doing ok with my itaste vv v3, it has worked well to get me vapeing, but just wonder what the next level would be like.... Age old question.... lol

I went with a Vamo and use it some but use Vision Spinners more now. Just more portable and I am rarely not on the go. Everyone is different I just stick to the basics and buy tons of backups.