Kinda dumb question I guess but.....

I have so many wall chargers laying around, 1 for my phone, 1 for my Mp3 player, yada yada. They all have the same USB plug in so I generally use the same wall charger with the device specific USB for charging. Can I safely plug my EVOD USB into one of these for charging? The only difference I've seen in the EVOD wall charger is the little green light when it's plugged in. I just don't wanna screw anything up!

Okay, if the Evod battery is similar to the eGo battery, then NO. Your standard wall wart will put out too much power, and you are supposed to use the charger/plug in that came with it. Don't even connect it to your PC.

We have this question about 1 to times a month. LOL Do Not Use Any Other Charger, Wall Wart, Cord than what came with your unit Period. This is to keep you safe and to avoid a battery blowing up. Wall Warts can have different Voltage and Amperage outputs and a miss match could spell Disaster! I have worked with electronics for many many years and know what I speak of.

Be Safe Only Use What Came With Your Device! Plugging it into your computer will NOT harm anything! So Long As You Use The Cord That Came With Your Unit!

Personally I use the charger that came with my iTaste MVP but it also comes with an iPhone charger and mini usb charger. battery uses a micro usb charger and i just plug it in my computer/xbox and it works perfectly. no problems with the battery

We have this question about 1 to times a month. LOL Do Not Use Any Other Charger, Wall Wart, Cord than what came with your unit Period. This is to keep you safe and to avoid a battery blowing up. Wall Warts can have different Voltage and Amperage outputs and a miss match could spell Disaster! I have worked with electronics for many many years and know what I speak of.

Be Safe Only Use What Came With Your Device! Plugging it into your computer will NOT harm anything! So Long As You Use The Cord That Came With Your Unit!

When I said what I said, I assumed too much probably that people would check the output of the wall adapter and make sure it is similar. I have 6 wall adapters that came with my Ego chargers but out of town I used others and they worked.

USUALLY, when you see stories on the news from around the country about charging e-cig (stick batteries) blowing up, it's user error - they are being charged incorrectly. Either hooked up to the wrong charger ("well the guy at the store told me I could use any charger" when in reality, the eGo basic stick batteries need to be used with their own chargers), sitting it on bedding or carpet while charging, or charging it in a hot car, or hot environment. If you look up "things not to do while charging an e-cig", just about every one of those stories has someone doing one of those things.

USUALLY, when you see stories on the news from around the country about charging e-cig (stick batteries) blowing up, it's user error - they are being charged incorrectly. Either hooked up to the wrong charger ("well the guy at the store told me I could use any charger" when in reality, the eGo basic stick batteries need to be used with their own chargers), sitting it on bedding or carpet while charging, or charging it in a hot car, or hot environment. If you look up "things not to do while charging an e-cig", just about every one of those stories has someone doing one of those things.

I have never read a story about any E-cig battery exploding when plugged into the wall. It always seems to be when plugged into a PC or car charger-car usb port.

When I said what I said, I assumed too much probably that people would check the output of the wall adapter and make sure it is similar. I have 6 wall adapters that came with my Ego chargers but out of town I used others and they worked.

This why I say only use what came with your unit. Most unaware users see the USB style plug and think, Oh it fits it must work. Not thinking the outputs may not match. If all the outputs match or are slightly lower it would be fine. It is when the outputs are higher than the battery is rated when problems happen.