**IMPORTANT Site Migration**

Holy crap has the site been running slow or what? :o Some admins will sit and tell you " oh we're updating, or the site is slow because of your connection" No it's no you, it us. Well actually it's our crappy hosting company. Although we're not 100% sure we think they fall asleep in the server room most of the time. :angry:

I would just like to extend an apology for the down time. I plan to purchase a new server sometime today and will start migrating the website over. I'm going to try and make this a smooth transition. So here is what to expect.

1. Site migration. (Should take a few hours but you won't notice anything is going on)

2. DNS will need updating. This is the bad part, during this time you will not be able to access the site using the normal URL for about 24 hours. It may be longer for others depending on where in the world you are. However I will shoot an email out with a temporary address that will allow you access to the site.

Again we're really sorry about the slow downs, we hope the new server will improve the overall experience here at E Smoke Talk. As soon as I get more information I'll be sure to inform you guys right way. Also Sean and I just did some new video reviews and they should be ready to go in the next couple of days. :D Thanks for hanging with us, you guys rock!

- E Smoke Staff