New to Mech Mod - What do I do?

HI everyone - I just ordered my 1st Mech Mod and its scheduled to arrive on Weds. I have no RBAs, only tanks such as the Nautilus, ProTank II, and Kanger Aero Tank. It's my intention to use these tanks on the Mech Mod with a Kick2, which doesn't get here until next week. So in the mean time, what can I do? Can I just put the tank on and vape away or is there something special I need to do here? Thanks..

Here is my mod that's on its way to me. :)

V3Tronix%20Veritas.jpeg?psid=1

Use it as you normally would any other mod. I use my mec with a KPT2 all the time. Just do not keep the button pressed more than a couple of seconds or you run the risk of burning the wick.

I normally use my mechs for sub-ohm vaping with my rebuildables, so maybe you's like to try your hand at rebuilding a Protank coil. I wouldn't go to low on the ohms.... Maybe .7 ohms, any lower might be too hot. Well, its just an idea & there's plenty of videos on YouTube.

I'm actually going to do just that. Originally, I said never ever not in a million years. But after seeing a few vids on the Kayfun and Russian 91, I think I may be able to do this. Dont have a single thing yet for this (wire, cotton, wicks, Ohm reader, etc) so I am starting from dead scratch.

V3tronix flip. Nice choice.

Ya, when I saw this for the first time, I went nuts. I know the engraving isnt for everyone but I truly love it and appreciate the craftsmanship. I think the flip design is really interesting and innovating. I also want to get a real Nemesis or maybe a My Point. :hope: