My T3S clearos are better than the rest, why?

I started out last July with Kanger T3S's. From there, I moved on to a Protank 2, Smok 6ml BDCT, Fogger V3 and an Iclear 30B.

None of them make juice taste as good as the cheap junky looking T3S. My favorite juice is RY4. I can only taste the carmel in the T3S. Why is this? Everything else I have mutes the flavor.

The T3S has a coil similar to the PT2 but the PT2 isn't near as good for flavor. So confused. I figured the Fogger V3 would be way better than everything else but nope. Am I doing something wrong?

Not sure if you are doing anything wrong but not many will agree that the plastic T3S will mute flavor less than a glass KPT2 or Davide. I used a T3S not too long ago and all I could taste was plastic. I DO think it is the best plastic clearo on the market today, but no way in my mind it measures up to the glass tanks. The only think I can think of is that you like the taste of plastic lol.

Also possible the caramel is the only flavor strong enough to override the plastic and when in glass, the other flavors come out enough to mute the caramel. It do not think it is possible to have glass tanks mute flavors more than a plastic tank.

My general feeling is that few things about vaping are truly consistent. Just too many variables including your own tastes.

I wish it was constant. I really do but in my experience things dont remain the same

Put the same RU4 in my glass tank SMOK BDCT and blah, no taste at all. After filling the tank, I drip into the clearo to get the cotton wet. Still no taste at all. Tastes great in the T3S still. Makes no sense to me. I still haven't tried it in the Fogger yet, maybe that will work?