RBA for newbie

LiL Miss DeL ReY Vape

Hi does anyone know of any YouTube videos or step by step tutorials on how to build RBAs I've never had nor tried to build one before and really want to start but want to start out small..I need the easiest one going can anyone suggest an RBA which is ok for first timers I've heard of kayfun but not sure if it's easy, or for more advanced builders I have searched YouTube for a tutorial on how to build but can only find ones with certain RBAs and wasn't sure if all are built the same, can someone please point me in the right direction of either a video or step by step guide or some advice on how to build, and which is the best easiest first time RBA to use, thanks

Can I ask what your interest in a RBA is? Different people have different reasons for using them and perhaps if you're not ready to start building them yourself there may be another tank out there that suits your needs.

On the other hand, you can purchase pre-made wicks, which is what a lot of people have a little difficulty with at first, fasttech sells them and they have good reviews apparently. If you decide to go the pre-made route you will still need to check the resistance on the coil/build, so you'll need either an apv with that function or a multimeter, or one of those black box atomizer/carto meters.