Share Your Vapor

Joshuab3687

Well, then I guess I'm not gonna be playing Santa or Gandalf anytime soon then. I'll be 39 this year and just started graying. My paternal Grandfather never had a gray hair up to his dying day. Same for my dad. My maternal grandfather went gray about the same as you. Don't know about my mom though. I don't even know what her real hair color is. Lol

**** just being married causes gray. I'm 33 and have gray and white hairs in my beard and hair.

Shoot, if that were the case for me, I'd be bald with snow white beard! Lol

I'm 38 and on my 3rd wife! But, she makes my life worth living just that much more! She's my best friend! In May we'll celebrate 9 years of marriage!

Shoot, if that were the case for me, I'd be bald with snow white beard! Lol

I'm 38 and on my 3rd wife! But, she makes my life worth living just that much more! She's my best friend! In May we'll celebrate 9 years of marriage!

I feel the same about mine, next year is our 10 year.

I should mention....

I didn't build either coil. I do not feel comfortable enough with my own building skills at this point in time and safety is a priority for me. Both were built by separate experienced vapers who rebuild all the time. The next coils I will build under the supervision of someone experienced, and it will be that way until I feel comfortable enough with my mods and experience.