What is with this thing?

One of my last 2 survivng CE5s is giving me headaches. Its a pain to get the drip tip to meet the cap on the atty head. It leaves a little gap, letting juice pour out through the drip tip. Ive taken it apart probably 2 dozen times to orrect this, the best I can get is barely usable.

It's also not tasting right anymore and throwing droplets of hot juice on my tongue. Its become, quite frankly, a miserable vape. Any way I can salvage this thing? I can't really afford a new clearomizer. A new atty head helped with the flavor a bit, but still poor and weak. If I'm forced to replace it, any suggestions on a new top coil? This juice is plastic safe. I cant do bottom coil on this, I need this flavor hot or it seems flat to me. I vape it a hair below burnt. Im also not a big fan of dual coil clearomizers.

Edited by HelloMiakoda

I loved my t2 until I cracked the tank.

They were my first tank-clearo I used with changeable coils. I still have 7 or 8 in my box of goodies but would have to hit serious hard times to use them again but you never know. I think they blow the Vivi Nova and about every other top coil device away.

My CE5 just started pouring **** from the tip... I bought another in a pinch (I just cant be without my Maple and Brown Sugar juice). I didn't really have the money, but stressed is not a good state of mind to be without my vape.

I'll probably get a T2 when I can. I'm getting tired of cheap parts.
Once I have some cash, definately stock piling some spares. Everything is quite half assed lately.

Edited by HelloMiakoda

Unless you want to start building coils, a T2 may not be what you want... :)

They going away? I still have a dozen or so. Last I looked Brian at VV had them in good supply they are just twice as expensive as KPT coils.