Ecigs Discussed on The Five

Brian

Love it, saw a similar thing from John Stossel on Fox and Friends. Not a huge FoxNews fan but the last few years have pushed me farther right than I have ever been politically speaking.

Can someone be pro choice, pro legalization of marijuana, pro same sex marriage, a member of the ACLU and still be conservative in this country? That pretty much describes my political paradigm. It's sad one seems to have to agree with everything or you are the enemy these days.

Edited by bcartervol98

Not to get too political but the older I get the more right I find myself leaning. Im tired of paying entitlements out of my paycheck and the over regulation of every thing I do. Im a big boy now (32) with my own kids. My parents are gone and though I miss them, just when the freedom of being an adult peaked, I find our government has become my new "parent" telling me what I can and cannot do.

Lets just say that I'm at the point where I won't even sign a politicians primary petition before I do a google search about where they stand on certain topics. I have become VERY aware of who my leaders are vote accordingly. Its becoming very difficult to call America a Free country.

Love it, saw a similar thing from John Stossel on Fox and Friends. Not a huge FoxNews fan but the last few years have pushed me farther right than I have ever been politically speaking.

Can someone be pro choice, pro legalization of marijuana, pro same sex marriage, a member of the ACLU and still be conservative in this country? That pretty much describes my political paradigm. It's sad one seems to have to agree with everything or you are the enemy these days.

Yep! Its called Constitutional Libertarianism. Welcome to the club! Its easy to think you're going to the right when both political parties are swinging to the left. I don't align myself with the Tea Party due to there being too much religious affiliation. A lot of their talk regarding a return to a limited Constitutional government is right on the money, but too many of them wanna legislate morality. And that, falls outside the Constitution.

• 2 weeks later...

I myself, have come to a point where I don't trust the US government as far as I could throw a bus. I don't like the fact that it is getting easier and easier to force the population into something. Anyone who thinks the government will take care of them needs to take a good look at the Native Americans. To quote one of my favorite movies. The people should not fear the government, but the government should fear the people.