Fda Warns Companies Against Marketing Illegal Flavored Cigarettes

Vacker1229

"Enforcement of the flavored cigarette ban is FDA’s effort to remove cigarettes that contain certain candy or fruit flavors from the marketplace."

Wheres there concern over candy or fruit flavored liquor ? So the message here is, its perfectly ok to let our children become addicted to alcohol, but not cigarettes. Peppermint scnaaps - ok. Clove cigs- bad. People dont die from alcohol, just cigs. Im not saying we should ban alcohol here, Im saying we shouldnt ban either. What we SHOULD ban are Parents who dont supervise thier children and are relying on our government to do it for them.

How does it feel to live in a police state? this is just the beginning, we are getting a small taste of it... government is out of control. I don't think I have ever been as scared of my government as I have in the past year.

Well said. Though i kinda liked the fact that I wasn't as supervised as most kids growing up, i had a ton of fun!! :dj:

But, Sin I would bet that you WERE supervised, and didnt know it. I too got away with a TON of crap. You know what they say, cops kids are the worst (my dad was a cop). But, I found out in later years, he KNEW about most of the crap I did ! He just didnt intervene all the time, only when he deemed it necessary. I did the same with my kids (who are now all grown productive members of society). They THOUGHT they were getting away with stuff, but I always, or almost always knew what they were up to. The problem Im talkin about are the kids today who are OUTWARDLY out of control, right in front of thier parents and everybody else. I cant remember the last time I went to the store and DIDNT see some child running around like an absolute MONSTER while the parent was busy talking to somebody or doing something else. I have been rammed a hundred times by a kid who is running around the store with a shopping cart unsupervised. Those kind of things were just UNHEARD of when I was growing up. When these kids get home, then theyre runnin around the streets unsupervised. Then they have kids .....

But, Sin I would bet that you WERE supervised, and didnt know it. I too got away with a TON of crap. You know what they say, cops kids are the worst (my dad was a cop). But, I found out in later years, he KNEW about most of the crap I did ! He just didnt intervene all the time, only when he deemed it necessary. I did the same with my kids (who are now all grown productive members of society). They THOUGHT they were getting away with stuff, but I always, or almost always knew what they were up to. The problem Im talkin about are the kids today who are OUTWARDLY out of control, right in front of thier parents and everybody else. I cant remember the last time I went to the store and DIDNT see some child running around like an absolute MONSTER while the parent was busy talking to somebody or doing something else. I have been rammed a hundred times by a kid who is running around the store with a shopping cart unsupervised. Those kind of things were just UNHEARD of when I was growing up. When these kids get home, then theyre runnin around the streets unsupervised. Then they have kids .....

Sorry I'll try to keep my monsters away from you next time.