Christopher

"Sprayed its air first with propylene glycol, then with influenza virus. All

the mice lived. Then he sprayed the chamber with virus alone. All the mice

died."

And

"Clinical trials on electronic cigarettes containing propylene glycol were

carried out in New Zealand by Dr. Murray Laugeson of Health New Zealand and

can be found on the website of SS Choice LLC at

E Cigarettes, Electronic Cigarettes, E Cigs under the tab "Media Coverage." Far from

posing a threat to our health, the propylene glycol in e cigarettes might just

keep us healthy."

hmmmmm!

Read the full article Here

Quoted from the article. "No.7 E Cigarettes -- The only globally respected, well known and trusted brand. The No.7 E-Cigarette. View their website for more information. http://www.No7ECigarettes.com" Where do they get off claiming to be the most respected and well known brand? What about all the other brands? They all deliver the same thing - VAPOR! But I am not thrilled about the claims this company claims in the press release about e-cigs helping combat the flu. Doesn't this put us in the same hole when e-cigs claimed to be a "quit smoking" device.

I find this press release misleading. Don't get me wrong, I am fascinated by the study of PG and it effects on the flu. I look forward to the day that something so simple as PG is going to fix this problem and put the medical world on a spin. I hope it is the e-cig that puts them in the tail spin!

UH! Stop promoting as a cure all! Lets get the e-cig on the market and not in the battle field with something else that someone can say is squat! Not only will we have the tobacco companies wanting to squash us, but we will have the drug companies chasing the e-cig as well.

I am so confused. The madness. According to how the article is written, the mice were sprayed with PG then the virus was sprayed. All mice are okay, then they sprayed the virus again. What are we going to do? Make everyone live in a tent with a continuous spray of PG?

Please take care of yourself this flu season. Wash your hands and please don't put your fingers in your mouth. Please cover your mouth or nose when coughing or sneezing.

Done now venting. Thanks! As I am typing this, there is a info-mercial on tv about coffee and how it can cure diabetes. Please just stop!

It is so interesting to be on the edge of something as new as e-cigs. I find myself torn as to what I want to happen with it. On one hand I want it to be a breakthrough for tobacco addicts everywhere and an accepted part of the 21st century culture. On the other I want it to stay a "Cult", underground event that continues to nurture entrepreneurship and a sense of ....... Freedom. I'm having a great time experiencing a new "Toy".... I haven't felt like this since I was 20.... Kinda rebellious, yunno ? My fear is that we will first see a ban... Then a rerelease of these products under full Government/Corporate control. Complete with high prices and of course......... massive taxation !!!!

But for now we're smarter than everyone else...... So, "Vape on" y'all !

Back in the days, PG was sprayed like crazy in hospital rooms for infection control.

Yup they even considered pumping it into the air supply of crowded public places like schools and offices until they discovered some people are allergic to it.

Let's all be honest though, we are vapers so we don't care if PG is in the air. If the general public knew the government was spraying PG in the air or in office buildings, not only would conspiracy theorists have a complete fit but so would any public health watch dog groups.

Interesting find. I've never taken a flu shot and I've never had the flu, least not that I can remember. Well, maybe once when I was younger but can't remember. With the swine flu vaccine being so new, anyone that's taken it right now is pretty much a guinea pig. We don't really know what all the side effects are. I've already decided I'm not getting a flu shot even though my benefits at work cover it for free. Good to know that e-cigarettes "might" be more effective than the swine flu vaccine. Some people say if you believe something, then it's true.

Let's all be honest though, we are vapers so we don't care if PG is in the air. If the general public knew the government was spraying PG in the air or in office buildings, not only would conspiracy theorists have a complete fit but so would any public health watch dog groups.

That's because no one, including those who vote for more government control, really trusts government anymore. Maybe it's been too many episodes of The X Files and Fringe. Or maybe it's just the thought that, "If you let them spray PG, then who knows what they may put in it that they aren't telling us about?"

A good friend of mine who works in the current Obama Administration and worked in the Clinton Administration in the 1990's said something to me that I will always remember. She said that "the one thing that you can be absolutely sure of about those who say that they don't believe in conspiracy theories is that they've never worked for government." Husband, who worked for 30 years in a State appointed job, agreed. All government is a mass of "conspiracies" -- but the real ones are usually far more banal and self-serving conspiracies, rather than the sinister science-fiction thriller variety that the kooks focus on.

But I do agree, because we vape PG all the time, we are less afraid of PG than someone with no experience with it. And we vapers have an investment in proving PG's safety -- even benefit-- so that we can vape anywhere and look really smart doing it. It's hard to be objective when you are trying to prove a point.

I can say this, I have had a cold, flu, the crud, whatever, EVERY year for as long as I can remember. This year (last week), EVERYONE in my house is sick - except me. Conclusive -no. Do I care - nope. Its enough proof for me. as for Govt. Conspiricies, even Stevie Wonder can see there are conspiricies. Its just like any company you work for, if youve ever had to play "office politics". If a group of employees singles out another employee they dont like, and want to get rid of, things happen and theyre gone. I admit- Ive PLAYED those games. Im sure a lot of you have. Its the name of the game, survival. Same thing with Govt Conspiricies. Gotta invent or cover up something to produce a desired result. Problem is, Govt conspiricies affect a WHOLE lot more people than office politics.