pg/vg question

Too subjective. 50/50 good place to start. Generally, more pg is more flavor but less vapor. More vg is nmore vapor but juices vary widely.

Yes, less nic improves flavor but agaiin varies widely

you only started vaping but you are looking into ratios of pg/vg and mods/clones all without even trying to read the existing wealth of information already contained in this forum?

Sit down, slow down, learn your existing setup first.

Well I've been vaping for 6 months now, I'm looking into ratio because I wondered what was the best, I've been using a ego vv for about 6 months I fancy something different, I want a mod because they are bigger then the ego I'm using and the reason I want a clone is so I don't pay too much for something that I will prob use for abit then move onto something else..I don't want to use the ego anymore that's why Im asking about different things

Starting out on 50/50 is good or even 60/40. Only you can decide what bang is better for your buck. 60/40 will give you good flavor and good vapor as will 50/50. 60/40 wicks a little better, but with the right set up so will 50/50. Unless your cloud chasing or have an allergy to PG you will not need to go 100%vg. You will also find more of a verity at 50/50. If your looking for a good starer MOD a Vamo 5 would be a good one to start with.

I wouldn't order juice from fast tech. Hardware is fine just stay away from Really Cheap juice. It is always better to spend a little more for quality when it comes to your juice. If you through the E-Liquid Reviews you will good idea of what is out there that is good and what to avoid.

Thanks and yeah I wouldn't order juice from either ebay amazon or fast tech the only ones I will order from is good sites with decent reviews on YouTube about that way I can sort of expect what to get, I'm using a few 60/40 atm they seem Ok but just asked cause I heard u get more taste with less vg and more pg or other way around, yeah I'm ordering the vamo v5 and v3 (v3 just cus I like the design) lol