Michigan Survey

sandusky

Wondering a few things about the other vapors' in Michigan....

Do you vape in public bars and restaurants?

Have you been asked not to use your vaporizer anywhere?

Where do you buy your supplies?

Are you a rechargeable or disposable user?

Before e-cigarettes did you smoke traditional cigarettes?

If yes,... what kind and how many a day?

Have you purchased disposables from places like party stores and gas stations?

Figured I would do the survey also,....

I vape everywhere I go, including sitting at my desk at work, it was my bosses suggestion that got me to switch to e's in the first place.

I've been asked in the Machine Shop of all places to not use it, then once I explained what it was to a few people they allowed me to use it at my table. This was pretty early on in the e-cigarette changeover.

Most of the time I buy stuff as needed from websites such as dfwvapor.com, diggecig.com, myvaporstore.com etc.... I've been known to try all the disposables though, and buy any new one I see at the stores.

I prefer my rechargeables, but am willing to try any of the flavored disposables.

Before switching to e-cig's I used a pack or more a day of Marlboro Reds.

Yes I have, and today I ordered from diggecig.com

I vape every where never been asked not to but I also ask first before I do

I buy online and from a local b&m here in grand rapids

All about rechargables

I smoked reds for 22 years a pack to a pack and a half

And no never baught a disposable if I wanted to waste money would have stayed on analogs

Northern Michigan here....Petoskey, to be exact.

I don't usually vape in public bars & restaurants, for no other reason than I just want to change some of my habits associated with nicotine so that I'm eventually free of the addiction altogether. I was a pack a day-er of Marlboro Lights for 32 years before I started vaping 6 1/2 months ago. I credit it with changing and saving my life after trying & failing for years at pretty much all other methods to get off analogs.

Like many (most?), I started with disposables (Blu) to trial vaping before making an investment in something more practical. I quickly progressed to a rechargeable cig-a-like, then an ego battery with clearomizers, then most recently a Vamo with dual coil clearos.

Since there is no B&M outlet within 200 miles if where I live, my equipment & supplies are purchased online. Even if there was an outlet nearby, I think I'd still buy online for the savings.

When a cigarette smoker asks me about taking up vaping, I usually suggest they start with a disposable to see if it's something they want to do, but to quickly move up to a rechargeable system. Big tobacco now owns the disposable market and I don't care to see them profit from it, not to mention pollute the whole vaping experience by starting to add chemicals and toxins to their products.

I'm always looking for sources of liquid here in MI, and I know that in Ann Arbor you can buy from a couple of stores, such as the Liquor Castle, and in Lansing there is one or two places, but I wish we had a DFW Vapor store.

I've also heard of Mr-E-Liquid of Grand Rapids, but I was not that impressed with them.

Anyone else had success finding parts and pieces or liquids in Michigan?

Wondering a few things about the other vapors' in Michigan....

Do you vape in public bars and restaurants?

Have you been asked not to use your vaporizer anywhere?

Where do you buy your supplies?

Are you a rechargeable or disposable user?

Before e-cigarettes did you smoke traditional cigarettes?

If yes,... what kind and how many a day?

Have you purchased disposables from places like party stores and gas stations?

I vape every where unless I'm asked not to by the store manager or owner.

The last time I was asked not to vape was 3 to 4 years ago when MI first passed the no smoking in public places.

I am my own best and worst customer. LOL

Mods, I don't bother with disposables.

1- 1 1/2 pack a day Camel smoker for over 30 years (during the years I drove truck it went through 2-2 1/2 packs but didn't always smoke them)

I have only bought 1 disposable and that was only to try it and get a feel for what is being sold.

• 3 months later...

Mr-e-liquid put off grand rapids are great! If your new into vaping they will help you out with whatever you need, and their prices are fantastic, not to mention there handmade liquid is the best!

• 6 months later...

I started my vaping at Joost Vapor in Comstock Park. Bought my EVOD there, and transitioned to it very easily! They are great people. I also like Mr. Eliquid and Nature Vape. Endless Vapor, the new shop on Alpine, has great juice, but very questionable practices. I wrote a post about them in the general forum, but didn't want to name names...

Edited by ATFD48