Looking For E-Juice Flavor and Brand With The Best Throat Hit

XrisM

Just Flavor and brand thanks. No offense, but some of us don't have time to mess with an rda. Some of us just use the basic clearo or carto. Some of us get a great th from different flavors. We don't want to be cool, just the basics.

Edited by XrisM

If you've been getting answers like nic level, PG/VG ratios, vv (variable voltage), vw (Volkswagon -- just kidding, variable wattage), etc. then you've been lucky to have hit on forum members who know what they're talking about and are trying to give you good, true advice. You'll find that we'll say the same things here. If you finally do find a forum that tells you different? They either don't know what they're talking about or they're feeding you a line.

Like Josh said above, there is no one BEST juice. There is, however, a juice that is best for YOU, but only you will be able to say which one that is. Trial and error is the name of the game.

Did you read the first post? This is about E Juice and Brand. And it was about ones opinion. It's like this. You buy E Juice right? You prefer one brand to another brand right? There is a reason why you prefer one to the other right? Through your trial and error to find the EJuice and brand that you like you come across different E Juice with a more profound throat hit right? What are the names of those E Juices? Simple right?

I think the reason why people keep asking the question is because of the replies like these. If it offends you that the question is asked, you don't have to reply.

The question asked isn't what offends. It's the way that its asked. If you want to be a prick and denigrate the responses you recieved after the first couple of replies to your original post, and then make a condescending remark about pocket protector wearing vape pros, that is your right. However, it behooves me to tell you, good luck finding knowledgable people here that'll help you with that attitude and lack of respect. This'll be my last response to you.

Good day to you.

I think the reason why people keep asking the question is because of the replies like these. If it offends you that the question is asked, you don't have to reply.

Look, I'll be straight up honest, as Joshua has. It's not the question that offends, although the entire first post was an offense. It's the way you have treated our more experienced members as well. We KNOW probably every single variable that can go into TH, between all of us. Some of us, frankly, don't purchase based on "the best" TH, but flavors that we like, and TH may be one of the factors that go into our decision, or maybe not.

Another factor, for some, may be time of day. For me, certain flavors, I can't vape in the morning, especially now that I have sinus crap going on. Vaped the Vapor Talk store Caramel all night long. This morning it's just making me cough because of the way it hits my throat.

If you dont like the answers, insulting the people answering is only going to get you booted, or culled to the rear and forgotten. Take it to forums who thrive on insults to make points.

In other words, Piss Off!

Okay, final answer, at least the last, um, answer answer you'll get from me. More PG = more TH. Set up makes a big difference on TH - what kind of device, what kind of coil, and I believe the resistance. Most people that want killer TH, I believe, go the RDA route. You definitely get a more intense flavor, and you feel the nic level more that way.

No one is going to tell you "this juice does it". And especially not nic levels - what's just right for me is too low for the next guy, or even too high for a dripper.

I am looking for some E-Juice flavors and brands with really good throat hit. I have searched everywhere on the net and haven't found one forum that truly deals with the subject of E Juice flavors with great throat hit. What usually happens is that you get a bunch of vape pros that try to educate everyone on nicotine levels and PG/VG ratios and vv, vw, bmw and Mercedes or we get words like atty, clearo, carto, chico, zeppo, harpo, and groucho. Anyone who vapes knows that a 12ml nic can have a bigger throat hit than some 18 and 24ml nics and vice versa. So put away the pocket protectors and calculators and just give us a flavor and brand that in your opinion has a great throat hit. Please add the PG and VG if you know it and any notes you want.

Respond using this template. Thanks for the welcome and thanks in advance for the replies. Here are a couple that I found had a good TH.

Flavor = Kings Cup

Brand = Crush Vapors

Nicotine Level = 18ml

PG/VG Ratio = 50/50

Notes = Its a blend of 10 different fruits with a melon aftertaste. You taste a different fruit with each vape.

Flavor = Bonnie and Clyde

Brand = Villain Vapors

Nicotine Level = 18ml

PG/VG Ratio = 50/50

Notes = multi berry and a touch of citrus

Ok, I'm as new as they come to vapeing..... but not to forums. If someone walked in the door like this on my other forums they'd be bounced from the get go... Sorry, just MHO.