Good chocolate mint?

Any good chocolate mint or mint anything out there? The one I did get I use for my super duper I need a cigarette right now cravings. I want one as an all day vape. Also looking for a sweet cream coffee kind of juice. Thinking about making my own on MBV but I'm not sure if it would be worth it?

You can check Wikipedia for anything mint chocolate with different flavor. i hae found such kind mint Peppermint, Andes Chocolate Mints, etc check here...

As someone who has been through many college courses.... This offends me. Anyone knows Wikipedia isn't a good source for anything!

As someone who has been through many college courses.... This offends me. Anyone knows Wikipedia isn't a good source for anything!

Don't pay attention to that one, probably out of country spam. He responded to a bunch of stuff this morning, all kinda unusual weird responses, Admin checked him and prob not see him again,

As far as your juice request, a b&m with a website has a great mint chocolate chip in my area, it's the only thing I still buy from them, since I work at another b&m, but it is good. Try Vaporleaf.com

Alien Visions has good chocolate mint. I used to mix it with a tobacco blend that my first vape shop custom made for me. They added vanilla and caramel to their version of M Red. I loved it then and it got me off analogs. Kick Bass Vapor makes OMG and it has coffee notes. It's an awesome juice that people rave about with good reason. Since it's thick I began ordering it with 70 PG/30 VG to save coils and still get good vapor. I always add extra flavor.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...