Getting back up to speed.

Burn

Vape Veteran here that has not been keeping up with the latest greatest for the past 2 years. I have to pick up another mod for myself and want to know if there has been anything out there better than the ProVari, before I order another one?

My requirements:

Variable voltage/wattage

18650 compatible

anything else is pretty much a bonus. My needs are really pretty simple.

I am still thrilled with my ProVari, I just need to pick up another e-cig. Is Provari still the King or is there something else I should consider? I have been digging around this forum and it appears there are tons of options but probably nothing extraordinary.

Also, is the ProVape Tank system (v2) worth picking up? Tanks were in early stages when I stopped following and they were leaky, dependent on cartomizers etc. It seems like they have gotten much better, based on the reviews.One of my favorites was one used for the precious that used 510 attys that fed from the bottom, any chance there are any of those types around?

Anyone care to get a "Rip Van Winkle" up to speed.

Thanks as always. (special greets to Chris/Jeff and Mark, presuming they are still enlightening those around here)

Hey old timer :) Good to see you're still kicking. Why do you want another Provari? Some will recommend the Vamo. I have the Vamo as a paperweight on my desk :D. Ive been using the Provari as long as you have and still haven't found another mod that measures up. The Provape V2 is a good tank but a little airy. I use the Protank V3 with V2 coils. It doesnt seem as airy to me. I have an Aspire BDC on the way. I heard its great.... we will see :)

Thanks Jeff, I had a feeling you would be the one that would respond first. =)

My ProVari was lost/stolen last night. I have a Lambo to get me by for now but time to get another primary. I was about to pick up another ProV ari but wanted to check here just in case there was something else I should consider. I only use a tank when driving so it is not critical, i just saw it as part of a kit and wondered if it was worth it.

Thanks for confirming what I already suspected. The ProVari has treated me very well every day for the past 3 years. If it wasn't for a hole in my pocket or a valet with sticky fingers I wouldn't even be thinking about it.

Welcome back! I was just thinking about you the other day, your ears must have been burning.

The last mod I bought was the Joker. I broke it. I never was able to afford the Provari. I did hear really good things about the Darwin, not sure if that is still popular or available. That was the mod that had the built in battery, rectangular, flat and was strictly watts.

I have been using the smaller Itaste batteries. They are really nice. But don't compare to the Provari.

Provari is still king for Provari diehards imo. I have waited quite awhile for Provape to update the Provari but to date they haven't. The Provari is a great device. I've used one on long term loan from a friend. All that said it's a well made and warrantied dinosaur imo.

I got tired of waiting and got a SvoeMesto Semovar a few months ago. Google it. I can't imagine anything more finely engineered or crafted.The vape performance is great and it does vw. I'm a professional in the electrical industry and the Provari fans can tell me that vw retained in memory is the same or no better than vv till they're blue in the face. I know better. Can you live with vv only? Sure. I can also live with manual crank windows in my car. I prefer not to.