What kind of E-Cigarette do you smoke?

I hve been vaping for about 3 weeks now and really enjoy it. I haven't totally given up analogues yet but I have cut way down. I currectly have the Super Mini (RN4081) and a DSE901B. I bought the Super Mini from Totally Wicked USA and like it but the cartridges just don't last long enough and the batteries need charged for about 2 hours worth of smoking. You constantly have to either drip or top off the cartridges and keep one battery on the charger at all times which kind of becomes a pain in the tail. My everyday vape is the DSE901B that I bought from Katy at thesmokelessshop.com. She has an excellent DSE901 starter kit that can't be beat. Trust me, I've searched and searched for the best deal on the DSE901 and found hers to be the best. The DSE901 cartidges last about twice as long as the Super Mini so you spend less time dripping or topping off and the batteries last for about 3 hours worth of smoking. I have now ordered a Classic Penstyle from Steve at Puresmoker.com. From what I've read on other forums the Penstyle offers a much longer smoke per cartidge than either the Super Mini or the DSE901 and the batteries last about twice as long as the DSE901. I hope to receive mine early next week and I'll let everybody know how it goes. From my experience I would recommend the DSE901 over the Super Mini because of the battery life and the ammount of time the cartridges last. I'm hoping to find that the Penstyle cartridges and batteries last twice as long as the DSE901.

I hope this post helps some of the people looking to try E Smoking. If you are an analogue smoker I'm fairly certain that once you try E Smoking you'll enjoy it too.

I also smoke the Peewee/Supermini I have to say I really enjoy it. I smoked a couple analogs yesterday because I ran out of juice but I just got a fresh shipment of juice from Steve. Vaping away as we speak! I'm curious to know about the performance on the Classic Penstyle compared with the 901, in terms of vapor production I'd be intrested to hear a review from you.

I'm going to check out thesmokelessshop and perhaps order the DSE starterkit. Does your DSE produce much more vapor than the Super Mini? Also I'm suprised at just how little time people get out of their PeeWee batteries, about how often and for how long do you vape with it? I have at times been able to get a good 4 hours out of my SuperMini.

Christopher,

I will post a review of the penstyle when it arrives. I expect it early next week as I just received the shipping confirmation from Puresmoker about 10 minutes ago.

As far as the vapor production of the DSE901 I would say it is slightly more than the Super Mini. The advantage of the 901 is the cartridge life and longer battery life. By the way, I'm vaping it as I type this post. On my Super mini I usually get about 2 to 2 1/2 hours of actual vaping from it. I'm probably a heavier smoker than you and that is what really dictates how long the batteries last. That is 2 to 2 1/2 hours of pretty much continuous use. I usually get about 3 to 4 hours of actual vaping with the 901 so that is a nice improvement.

Ahhh ok that is quite a bit of vaping, although I do vape more and more as the weeks go by so the 901's could end up being my vaping choice. I lucky out here in California when it comes to shipping time form Steve, luckily for me he only lives about 2 hours a way.

I was actually thinking about getting a Janty Kissbox (for home) kit and a Dura for on the go. I hear that the vapor production is great. There is a guy on Youtube with the username Parked who does some great reviews. I'll have to send him a message and bring him over to the forums.

I haven't seen too much about the Kissbox but I've only see great reviews for the Dura. They both just seem a little pricey to me, but the old saying "You get what you pay for" probably holds true. I'm planning to use the 901 as my daily smoke and the penstyle while I'm at home and on the computer. I just think it's will be hard to beat the price of the penstyle from Puresmoker. Shoot, you can get about 3 of those for the price of 1 Kissbox.