CVS doesn't want to sell tobacco products. It's a great time to be vaping!

redweddings

Ive always thought it was ironic that you could buy ciggys at a pharmacy. :)

The world is hating on tobacco right now which is ironic when you consider another industry that has taken over three counties in california now. But we wont go in to that.

I would expect other pharmacies to fall in place

I think it's a great opportunity for the vaping community to really step up and show people why e-cigs are a viable alternative. Reducing access to cigarettes won't stop smoking in my opinion, smokers will always find a way to smoke. (I've been there)

Who ever bought cigarettes at CVS or Walgreen's anyways? I bought from there maybe 3 or 4 times, but always felt like their prices were much higher than just going to a gas station and buying there.

The specialty tobacco stores were always the best though, I'd love to go to a specialty vape store but the closest one to me is in a part of town that parking is an absolute nightmare.

I wouldn't want to sell them either, between the FDA planning to delete the nicotine from smokes, which will leave just the harmful stuff that kills live cells. The nicotine is the main key ingredient that kept smokers healthy & same. Nicotine does not kill live cells, but smoke & tar do.

Another reason is the new orders from headquarters defining the agenda to FINE, TRACK, IMPRISON, etc ....

http://www.who.int/fctc/protocol/about/Protocol_overview_Oct2013_EN.pdf?ua=1

World "health" my foot...

• 2 weeks later...