seattlevaporco.com

Sanctus

Not to be rude or anything. Did you try and email them to see whats going on?. Plus they might of had a big sell or something. Give them a chance. Plus do they make to order?.

Yes. They didn't reply. They advertise that they ship all orders within 24hours of placement. Which it did. So where is it? No tracking number, No reply, No nothing.

Simple mistake. The tracking number wasn't attached to the order confirmation sheet. They checked it for me and they confirmed it will be delivered tomorrow obviously because mail doesn't run on Sunday. I'm very pleased.

You can tell how good a company is by how they react when something goes wrong and this company has fixed it very well.

Yes. They didn't reply. They advertise that they ship all orders within 24hours of placement. Which it did. So where is it? No tracking number, No reply, No nothing.

Checking their website they say they ship MOST orders within 24 hours not all. They needed to give themselves a little wiggle room in case something happened. :)

You think that's bad ! I have a large order coming from China placed on the 24th Jan. Expected 10 - 25 working days ! However i forgot to take in account of Chinese New Year ! This now means my goods probably wont arrive until the end of Feb !!

So waiting a few days is no big deal really.

You think that's bad ! I have a large order coming from China placed on the 24th Jan. Expected 10 - 25 working days ! However i forgot to take in account of Chinese New Year ! This now means my goods probably wont arrive until the end of Feb !!

So waiting a few days is no big deal really.

Duh. It came from China. I PAID to have this delivered on time. it wasn't. I don't know about you guys, but in my business, anything less than perfect means you lose your job.

^^ EH ? How did your order come from China ? Seattlevaporco are based in Seattle ?

If it was shipped from China you would'nt have got anything until after the New Year !!!

I'm talking about your order. As in, of course it takes it a while to come. It's on the other side of the planet. I paid for 1-3day. It didn't.

Duh. It came from China. I PAID to have this delivered on time. it wasn't. I don't know about you guys, but in my business, anything less than perfect means you lose your job.

I hate to be rude about this but I'm sorry to say that your wrong with this post. Before you start bashing a company because they haven't shipped it yet is wrong. All you have to do is email them and ask them whats going on and don't be lazy. Just because it say 2-3 day shipping doesn't mean you will get it. Were a contractor for the usps and there's a lot that goes on that people don't know about. Weather. Break downs among other things.

I hate to be rude about this but I'm sorry to say that your wrong with this post. Before you start bashing a company because they haven't shipped it yet is wrong. All you have to do is email them and ask them whats going on and don't be lazy. Just because it say 2-3 day shipping doesn't mean you will get it. Were a contractor for the usps and there's a lot that goes on that people don't know about. Weather. Break downs among other things.

Then there wasn't a point in me paying extra for faster shipping if It's going to take the same amount of time as the slower shipping. It's not being lazy. I shouldn't NEED to email them. I'm in the hospitality industry. If a customer had to ask me why something wasn't done on time, I get written up. I expect the same things from other people that are expected of me. I paid for faster shipping and I'm receiving it at the same time as the slower shipping.

Then there wasn't a point in me paying extra for faster shipping if It's going to take the same amount of time as the slower shipping. It's not being lazy. I shouldn't NEED to email them. I'm in the hospitality industry. If a customer had to ask me why something wasn't done on time, I get written up. I expect the same things from other people that are expected of me. I paid for faster shipping and I'm receiving it at the same time as the slower shipping.

That had nothing to do with the usps. Any vape company takes from 24hrs up to 5 days depending on what your ordering for them to take it to the post office. After that some time durning that time the post office gives out a tracking number. But the package has to be processed but once it's in transit anything can happen. I deal with this stuff every day with the usps. If you don't like it that way but local. That's how the usps works. You have to factor everything in before bashing a company.

That had nothing to do with the usps. Any vape company takes from 24hrs up to 5 days depending on what your ordering for them to take it to the post office. After that some time durning that time the post office gives out a tracking number. But the package has to be processed but once it's in transit anything can happen. I deal with this stuff every day with the usps. If you don't like it that way but local. That's how the usps works. You have to factor everything in before bashing a company.

So what you're telling me is usps is a slow, dismal company. Unacceptable.

So what you're telling me is usps is a slow, dismal company. Unacceptable.

You must not watch the weather do you? There's a lot of things you have to factor in when going to point a to point be. But your the one being a jerk about it and bashing a company.

You must not watch the weather do you? There's a lot of things you have to factor in when going to point a to point be. But your the one being a jerk about it and bashing a company.

If I pay for something I expect it to be fulfilled.

If I pay for something I expect it to be fulfilled.

Well then all I can tell you is this buy local. For the last couple of weeks the weather has been bad. The company or the usps can't help it if you don't get your package in that time frame. Why don't you drive there and get it and tell me how long it takes. There's processes that has to be gone through to make sure your package to go to the right place.

Well then all I can tell you is this buy local. For the last couple of weeks the weather has been bad. The company or the usps can't help it if you don't get your package in that time frame. Why don't you drive there and get it and tell me how long it takes. There's processes that has to be gone through to make sure your package to go to the right place.

So you're saying It's OK for me to pay to have something done within a time frame and not have it done within said time frame?

Yes sometimes you get it on time some you don't. It's not " the company or the usps" fault when it comes down to the weather or anything else. So quit your crying about it and move on. I ordered from a website that is based in jacksonville florida. And I paid two day shipping but I'm from jacksonville florida and it took 3 days but I wasn't upset.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines