RINo Vapes, Denver, CO

kitsune

I recently visited RINo Vapes (Brick and Mortar), 3519 Brighton Blvd. Denver CO 80216.

Its a fairly small store, but has a decent selection of equipment and a very nice selection of liquids. The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful.

I ended my visit with a very yummy (0 nic) pearalizing peach and a couple kanger tanks.

For those of you in or near the Denver area, I recommend a visit. Its always nice to have a store to visit and to be able to taste the liquids before buying. doesn't hurt that Aquatroy is one of the staff....I really enjoyed the visit !!!! :yes

• 2 weeks later...

You got It Troy! Just as soon as we're outta the chain law season! Lol! Whats the address to your shop? I'll bookmark it and try to get out there for a w/e in the late spring-time!

Troy's not kidding when he says they're in a commercial district, Josh. Just keep your eyes peeled for the sign, it's a small one and you'll miss it if you blink. The inside is much larger than it looks from the outside. :lol:

Yeah, when I mapped the address, I saw where it was. Good deal! When we're into late spring, I'll request a load out that way and spend my w/e in Denver! I can't wait! I'll have to bring my big wallet! Lol!

Let us know when you'll be there, I'll drive up. I wanna see your rig. :D

If you like homemade juice, yes Danny at Vapertech has good prices, and good juice!

So I'm guessing you guys carry national brand juice?

Troy's not kidding when he says they're in a commercial district, Josh. Just keep your eyes peeled for the sign, it's a small one and you'll miss it if you blink. The inside is much larger than it looks from the outside. :lol:

You mean, it's a TARDIS? :question:

BTW, ya'll just need to come to Illinois. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines