Hey all!

VT Andrew

Hello all!

Relative e-cig newbie here! I had the same first experience with Electronic Cigarettes that many people did... it was bad.

Somewhere in 2010 or 2011 I was smoking cigarettes pretty regularly, more as a substitute during a break from work than a full on addiction, but more than a pack every week or so. My boss's daughter at the time had a $10-$15 disposable that she would take drags from here and there, and another co-worker had another brand that I didn't even bother looking at. Cigarettes were good enough for me, and I hadn't found them reliable enough to use in place of traditional tobacco. Long story short, I took a few drags. The rest of the night was filled with nausea and headaches, so my e-cig journey was pretty much halted there.

But there's always light at the end of the tunnel!

Near the end of 2013, after finding my way to the Vapor|Talk store in Highland Park, NJ - I discovered that the world of e-cigs was so much larger than my local mini-mart's supply of disposables, and that there WAS something out there for me that wouldn't end my night with a couple asprin and a whole world of regret!

After using the Kamry K-100 telescope, with reusable cartomizers, a JoyeTech Ego-C, and various others, I've definitely been pleased with living tobacco free, and plan to keep it that way!

~ AH92989