Black Hawk Panzer by MCV

So I've been putting some money away and planing on buying my first legit mechanical mod. If I'm going to be spending my money I'm going to get something that really pops out of the crowd. After looking at the Black Hawk edition of the Panzer by MCV, I was in love! Especially being in the military the Black Hawk and the original Panzer really stuck out.

My only question is, are there any differences between the two? Other than the obvious of one being black and the original being polished SS and the different firing pin?

@crazyb3e, if you're a military guy or military minded, you should also check out these as well:

http://www.vapor-hub.com/product-category/ar-mechanical-mods/

I just got mine in all black with the black Patriot atty. it looks kick a*s! Its made of steel so, it's heavy friggin duty! Threads on it are super beefy. Thing hits like a champ!

@Joshuab3687, The AR Mod is in close second. Your exact setup actually! I can pretty much get that setup for around the same price as the Black Hawk. So I'm on the fence. I am in the Air Force and in Security Forces, so I'm a big gear junkie like the next guy. Having any one of these mods is a must for me. I just need to find out which one. I can't find any reviews out there for the AR and the only review I found for the Black Hawk is the one for the Panzer by RIP Trippers (I love that guy, "Sick as ****!!!").

I just looked up the black hawk cuz I never heard of it before and it looks real nice I would lean more towards the AR cuz it's an American Mod.... And I just saw they make it in a desert camo which is badass

Edited by Nico5point0

You're right Nico, especially if I get the Patriot combo. But, I am Filipino and this is one of the first times that Vaping and put us Pinoys on the map... Help stimulate the economy, or support my heritage... Once again I'm on the fence...

You're right Nico, especially if I get the Patriot combo. But, I am Filipino and this is one of the first times that Vaping and put us Pinoys on the map... Help stimulate the economy, or support my heritage... Once again I'm on the fence...

I know the feeling lol I don't blame you I did the same exact thing. I'm 100% Greek and I got the Nemesis not to long ago lol you have a hard decision there both really nice

Okay, I've "observing" this thread, because I'd never heard of the mod (well, I've never heard of most mods), and I was interested in hearing more about it. Just curious, though, is it supposed to resemble parts of the black hawk helicopter?

That's commendable about you wanting to order from a Filipeno company. :thumbup:

Curious, you list your location as Japan. Did you move there, or get stationed there by the Philippines, or did you relocate to the US at some point and are serving in the US military? Probably none of my business, but just trying to get to know you.

@crazy,

Dude, you can't go wrong with the Black Hawk Panzer! Thanks for bringing that one to the forefront for me! That'll likely be the next mod on my list. Being a (former) Marine, I'm totally in the camp of more militaristic style stuff. Good luck in your quest! Once you get the one you want, post some pics.

@nico,

I got a guy working on a flash suppresor/muzzle brake style drip tip, but it may be a while. He's having trouble with how small it is. Big thumbs and all! Lol. If that doesn't work, I'm gonna send an actual fs/mb to tacmodsusa and see if they can scale one down and make it work.

@Josh

That will be a real awesome look... Original to the max lol.... I'm real interested to see how that comes out ... tacmodsusa do custom made to order stuff?

I don't think they do custom made to order stuff, but if they see the interest in the AR mods they're building, then I bet they'd want to create a companion tip to match it. Who knows ? We'll see what happens.

I don't think they do custom made to order stuff, but if they see the interest in the AR mods they're building, then I bet they'd want to create a companion tip to match it. Who knows ? We'll see what happens.

Very true I bet it would be a good seller.... There definitely more guys like the three of us who would be interested in that style

@spydre

In all honesty the Black Hawk Panzer looks like a SureFire flashlight that we all use. I guess that's why it really sticks out. Right now I am stationed in Misawa AB, Japan.

@Josh

I will most likely just stick with the Black Hawk. I am trying to think more logically. The AR looks amazing! But it does look like it would get caught on a lot of things in your pocket. I can only imagine all the pocket lint/balled up gum wrappers/etc getting stuck in that rails. Plus I listen to all of RIP Trippers reviews and he said that the original Panzer is amazing! Now if they had an Olive Drab version of the Panzer that would be a no brainer for me (Refer to my profile photo)!

@Crazy,

Hey, no problem bro! I totally understand. I don't blame ya one bit. I just got onto the pre-order list for one today! Lol. As far as getting the AR hung up, it came with a holster that is kinda like MOLLE capable. I've been clipping it to my belt. But I can understand your predicament, being that you're active duty and it wouldn't comply with uniform regs.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines