just got into the dripping world and loving it

so i found a vape store about half hour from me, so road tripped it up yesterday and its a nice store, very helpful and very honest. bought a k100 for 20.00 and patriot clone atty for 22.00, two efest 18650/1600 for 7.50 each, and they sell 3ft of kanthal for a dollar, waitng for them to get ribbon in. any ways they have 115 juice flavors. they can make your juice to w/e ratio you want, and was told they can try to copy a flavor if brought in. anywho overall nice store they dont have awhole bunch but what they do have is nice. jjvapes.com is the site. i believe they have free shipping on everything. anywho going back today to bring my buddy who is the avid dripper and actually brought me into the vaping world. so yea very happy with them.

I'm totally on the band wagon with you all! I've got the drippin bug now! Since I started a week ago, my KPT2's just ain't hittin' it right anymore.

This is why I have my dripping juices and my tank juices. I'm constantly on the lookout for the tank juices and won't even try to drip them so that I'm not disappointed when I put them in tanks. Tanks are a must when I'm driving and much easier at work when dripping just won't do. :)

I've toyed with dripping and I love practicing my coil builds with my trident clone. I like the flavor and vapor production from dripping but to tell you the truth its just too much a hassle for me. Ever since I have been vaping my russian 91% and russian/kayfun lite rba's I can't seem to be hassled with dripping on a regular basis. Plus I seem to get about the same flavor from my Russian 91% as my rda. This is not to say that I won't drip from time to time just to change things up a bit. I'm now a die hard fan fanboy of the Russian 91%. My KPT2's are just collecting dust now.

Its just great having so many different systems to choose from. Each to his/her own.

yea only thing i found is dripping and driving is a lil hard, even coming to blowing out clouds CANT SEE THE ROAD!!!

I'm a over the road driver. Blew out a cloud the other day and was freaking out cuz I couldn't see the road. Thanks for the reminder and laugh.

I'm a over the road driver. Blew out a cloud the other day and was freaking out cuz I couldn't see the road. Thanks for the reminder and laugh.

I actually had this happen to me yesterday... Lol. The wife just looked at me like really!? So she made me open the sunroof, so I'm sure people thought my car had a chimney out the top... Lol

Hey there! Another fellow OTR driver! Happened to me too this week! Lol. Gonna stick to my kpt2 tanks while driving! Kind of a let down now that I'm into dripping. Still getting decent flavor, but I think dripping is gonna be my "go to" thing when my Peterbilt isn't in motion. Lol