Cloud chaser,or not?

Yes, I do.

I have several different eGos in varying mAh including a Twist and a couple Spinners, an iTaste VV, an iTaste MVP and the V81 mechanical mod with a 18650 battery I just received yesterday. I have mainly Vivi Novas - mini and regular size, iClear30s, CE5 v2s and Kanger mini ProTank IIs. Most of my juices are 70/30 or 80/20 and 16 to 24mg. nicotine.

Cloud chaser... I usually build dual sub ohm micro coils in my rda.

Just the other day, I was stuck at a long light by my house when I noticed some guy in an SUV staring at me... Well, I took a big pull and lets just say he couldnt see me any more.

Cloud chaser... I usually build dual sub ohm micro coils in my rda.

Just the other day, I was stuck at a long light by my house when I noticed some guy in an SUV staring at me... Well, I took a big pull and lets just say he couldnt see me any more.

me no facey...ima ghost, ghost, ghost. Vapor lvl: epic fear dragon lol(dragon lungs)

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing a nice cloud of vapor when I exhale is part of the whole mental stimulation for me when im vaping but flavor is equally important to me as well. Gotta have both.

There's a difference between seeing "some" vapor and cloud chasing. Cloud chasing is the deliberate act of building your own coils purposely to blow enormous amounts of vapor.

There's a difference between seeing "some" vapor and cloud chasing. Cloud chasing is the deliberate act of building your own coils purposely to blow enormous amounts of vapor.

noted... Thank you.

I have 3 mods and 3 atomizers that give me difference results depending on my mood, where I'll be vaping, as well as, what I'll be doing while I vape.

With my 3 mods I have:

A Cloud Chaser

A Flavor Chaser

and a vape in balance with clouds and flavor

My mood dictates what type of vape I want to produce

Where I'll be vaping asks the question "would a storm cloud be too much for where I am?"

Lastly what I'll be doing ask the question "would a lightning cloud be in the way of what I'm currently doing?"

If I'm in a crowded public place I do not want to be puffing clouds everywhere and causing too much unwanted attention.

Or if I'm driving I don't want to hotbox my car or mistakenly exhale in front of my face to obstruct my view of driving.

This is why I have 3 builds to my liking.

My Cloud Chaser:

Brass Nemesis Clone | 18650 mode | Igo-W w/ clear cap | dual nano dragon coil | cotton wick | 0.4 ohms

My Flavor Chaser:

Hammer Mod | 18350 mode | Kayfun Lite | single chimney coil | cotton wick | 1.2 ohms

My In-between:

SS Nemesis Clone | 18490 mode | RSST rba | SS cable | 0.8 ohms

IGO-w and the Kayfun Lite is all you would need for clouds! wish i had an Igo-w let alone a kayfun lite

and quite a feeling when you build a nice coil hovering just above sub ohm and blow huge amounts of vapor. enough vapor to bother your neighbors!

Yes, I do.

I have several different eGos in varying mAh including a Twist and a couple Spinners, an iTaste VV, an iTaste MVP and the V81 mechanical mod with a 18650 battery I just received yesterday. I have mainly Vivi Novas - mini and regular size, iClear30s, CE5 v2s and Kanger mini ProTank IIs. Most of my juices are 70/30 or 80/20 and 16 to 24mg. nicotine.

damn 16-24mg juice in a rebuildable?! that must hurt

• 2 months later...

But in my defense I don't go many places other than work and home

Since the fish drove everyone away with his fishy smell, Congrats on one year!

I am working on blowing enough vapor to not be able to see the TV but I keep getting dizzy first. I think my TV's too big, it couldn't be that there's too much nicotine :D